Last X Test Of X Resolve

Hey guys it's been a while and I'm truly sorry. The weekend my show ended our school switched to online school with no break because we were already behind due to so many snow days. Since I go to a college prep/private school, our teachers assigned us a lot for the first 3 weeks and I couldn't find any time to upload. Another thing that's been happening is COVID-19 so I hope everyone is staying safe inside❤️ I'll be uploading once again so I hope you enjoy!
~

Fearsome monsters... Exotic creatures... Vast riches... Hidden treasures... Evil enclaves... Unexplored lands... The world "unknown" holds magic. And some incredible people are drawn to that magic. They are known... as Hunters!

During the exam's Third Phase, which requires applicants to reach Trick Tower's base within seventy-two hours, Ayami reached the bottom before Killua and his friends. She quietly looked up to hear another door open revealing an applicant.

"Gerreta, applicant #384, is the fifth to pass. Total time, twelve hours and twenty-seven minutes."

"Eh. Not bad, I guess..." he said looking at Ayami who was being held by Gittarackur from crawling away. Ayami sighed as his grip on her arm didn't budge.

"Damn this body." She muttered as she slumped down and laid her head on the wall. She wondered if the marks had changed again, considering they had so frequently but unwrapping her arm only revealed the same four circles with a crescent on each arm. They hadn't itched since the fight but were still red from all her scratching. She sighed and bundled the bandages into a ball. What's the use of hiding them anyway? She thought to herself as she threw them into one of the torches lighting up in the fire.

She looked up at Gittarackur who had closed his eyes a while after and stared at his pins on his head. She looked up at the ceiling and thought about changing herself. After experiencing the five years of torture and away from her family, she didn't see herself in the mirror. Physically, she didn't give a shit about her appearance but her morals had changed.

Ayami thought that in her life it was too late to change her cursed fate. She knew she was an assassin and had killed without a second thought for the business. And she knew that she was fucked up because of the things that happened to her while kidnapped. She knew she was somewhat crazy to hang around dangerous people. The dark energy that released out of emotion, the markings on her arms, and her change in Nen made her know she'd never have a chance to be normal again. That's why she had hope for Killua.

Ayami smiled noticed the shift in the room as morning came. In the room where Gon, Killua, Kurapika, Leorio, and Tonpa stayed everything was quiet. Killua was wide awake string at the clock counting down. Kurapika shifted and woke up noticing Killua awake with a blanket covering him.

"Can't sleep" Kurapika asked quietly catching his attention.

"That's not it." He whispered back. "I can go two or three days without sleep."

"Ten hours have passed, huh..."

"There aren't any windows, so it's hard to tell. But it's probably morning."

"Most likely." Kurapika said laying back down.

Killua smiled and decided to throw a pillow at the sleeping Gon besides him. When he threw it, Gon quickly blocked it and threw it back smiling with his eyes still closed shocking Killua. They quickly began to pass the pillow between each other now wide awake waking up the others slowly for the long day.

Throughout the day, Ayami kept asking for Hisoka to do card tricks for her and he happily obliged to have her as an audience. Gitta just kept a grip on her as she clapped when Hisoka bowed. He tried throwing a card at her but Gitta caught it before she did and threw it back narrowly missing his open wound. Evening came with food trays for them. While the five applicants ate, two different doors opened at the same time.