Losing X You

Losing Ayami was devastating for everyone. Their grandfather was devastated at the fact she disappeared. He was silent and took his anger out on missions. He abandoned the hidden garden area where he would take Ayami to have some tea and scones to talk about any random subjects happening in the world. Some days they'd talk about politics while others were about the increase of crime and violence.

Mother became erratic dressing Kalluto as she would with Ayami when she was younger. She also became obsessed with her children making sure they were observed wherever they went for protection. All the dresses she had been ordering custom-made were canceled. All the dresses she had planned to give her were locked away into an empty closet. Whenever someone brought up Ayami she would cry and become aggressive saying it was all their faults for not taking care of her baby.

Father tried remaining strong but he couldn't help but be angry at what had happened. He tend to push harsher punishments and and training. He made it clear to everyone that no one was to fight an enemy that you weren't sure you could beat. He kept every alliance in check to make sure they were keeping an eye out for her. But no one heard or saw anything that traced back to Ayami. He made sure that her room was locked with access to no one especially Illumi. Father began to force the title of the heir assassin in their family onto Killua who didn't take this to well.

Milluki became indifferent and less social spending countless hours in his room online. He became harsh with his younger siblings not really caring for their well being. Mainly because they were at home the majority of time. But even over all this, he still held onto the little hope he had that his older sister young come back and bring everything back to normal. He made efforts now and again to look on illegal human trafficking online to see if she could appear but luck never found him.

Killua took his anger out on his family. He knew his older sister was over protective over him sometimes but he saw good in it and she would always make sure he was okey with it. Ayami was an inspiration to discover himself and to do what made him happy with himself. She taught him kindness and feeling and always brought the best out of him both in training and in family. He remembers how Ayami accompanied him to play with Alluka as a toddler and still came to play and visit her when she had Nanika the shadow spirit possessing her. Ayami also taught him some basics of skateboarding to do in his free time around the mountain. But most importantly, she taught him that if he ever made a friend, he would have to protect them and make sure he never loses them over our jobs as assassins. He recalls the day when she didn't come back and feeling worry that faded into despair.

Alluka was locked away from everyone with only Killua visiting her now and again but she still remembers Ayami and her sweet voice. She would always read to her when she asked and was very kind. And for Kalluto, he barely remembers her but he remembers bits and pieces like some lullabies she'd sing and him and Illumi running training lessons to help him grow.

Ayami's disappearance devastated Illumi the most. When he came home his parents locked him in the isolation room and proceeded to punish him for weeks. Illumi started loosing interest in everything around him as well as any feelings he might have felt. His voice grew colder and dead and faked joy when he spoke. He held an empty place in his emotions hoping one day his sister would come and fit that hole. As months went by he started losing hope and his eyes held no emotion. He grew obsessive over Killua and even went as far as to putting a pin in him to make sure that Killua never entered a battle he knew he could not win. After all, it was his job as older brother to take care of everyone's wellbeing as minimal as he did.

Hey guys hoped you've liked it so far!! I am on spring break but I have rehearsals for our musical production so I'll try update as much as I can. Remember to comment and vote!!~