Hit X The X Target

Hey guys, this one took a bit to figure out so sorry for taking a while to release it. Anyway, school has been piling work again since we'll be ending a bit sooner than expected. I'll try my best to keep consistent uploads and the next one will be out soon. Thank you for reading and voting❤️

Fearsome monsters... Exotic creatures... Vast riches... Hidden treasures... Evil enclaves... Unexplored lands... The world "unknown" holds magic. And some incredible people are drawn to that magic. They are known... as Hunters!

The twenty-five applicants who have passed the exam's Third Phase exit Trick Tower, one by one, for a long-awaited breath of fresh air.

"Ladies and gentlemen, congratulations on having escaped Trick Tower. Only the Fourth Phase and the Final Phase remain." Lippo announced to everyone.

"Two more..." Hanzo said with a shocked face.

Lippo pointed towards the back of himself as he continued. "The Fourth Phase will take place over there, on Zevil Island. Let us proceed."

He snapped his fingers and someone came rolling a cart with a box on it. "I will need you to draw lots."

Ayami looked at Hisoka who who let out a "Hmm" while grinning as others spoke out in confusion.

"Lots?"

"For what?" Pokkle asked to which Lippo smiled mischievously.

"To determine who will hunt and who will be hunted. In here are twenty-five numbered cards. In other words, your ID numbers are on the cards. Now, I need you each to draw a card, in the order by which you exited the tower. Will the first person come forward?" Lippo said as he gestured to the box.

Ayami looked at Hisoka who walked towards the box. He stood with a serious face which intimidated some as the surprised gasps of people filled the air along with the shocked Gon. She noticed his stare follow the wounds he got from the ex-examiner. As Hisoka drew his card out of the box, Gittarackur stepped up and grabbed Ayami's head to lead her.
He thrusted his arm into the box and pulled a cars out and stepped aside. Ayami grabbed a card and smiled at Gittarackur.

"Hey! How'd she get down so early?" Leorio said pointing at her. Gittarakur turned to him in a stiff manner scaring him. Kurapika jabbed him on the side with his elbow as he noticed the threatening aura Gittarakur let out while staring.

"Oh, hey guys!" Ayami smiled and laughed as she pushed Gitta back to there spot.

"Guess I'm next." Hanzo said stepping forward. Ayami decided to start looking at everyone's tag to see who she might get since the card had a film blocking out the number as get more and more people went up and got their cards.

"Hey Killua." Gain said looking at him.

"Huh?"

"He said something about hunting and being hunted. Does that mean we'll be fighting each other?" Gon said worriedly.

"Yeah, probably." Killua answered smiling. He then went up to the box to draw his card after Kurapika. Gon got his card and Leorio stepped up next.

"I don't know what this is all about, but I draw with style..." he pulled out a card and walked away looking at it. Tonpa finally put his hand in the box and tried to find the last card. He drew it out and walked away nervously.

"Everyone's taken a card? Then, remove the seal from your card." Everyone removed it at the same time and stared at the number they received. "The card indicates your target."

Ayami looked at her number. 197. Who the hell is that? She thought as she looked back up. Some applicants started covering their numbers or removing them out of sight. She sighed and gave up trying to figure who it could be.