Chapter 29 : Memories (II) (End I)

In the day after, Zayn and Ben finally found ways to break into the house where they kept harry following some of the police

And the picture of harry lying in bed naked with blood between his legs making both of them almost lose their mind. But they both know that the most important thing in that moment is to take harry to hospital as soon as possible so he and the baby might still have a chance to be alive and let the police deal with those who planned all of this.

Now they're waiting impatiently for the doctor to come out of the operation room after spending 3 hours in there to tell them the good news.

"Why they have to take so long?" The boy started to lose his patient and feel so scared since it's been 3 hours now yet no one shows up to tell them anything. Zayn can only know that he'll blame himself for the rest of his life if anything bad ever happened to harry or the baby

Ben, on the other hand, is miserable nonetheless. He knows that he started to treat harry differently and made him cry a lot during their marriage life but now when he's willing to change and make it up for the person he loves the most, it turns out that he may not have a chance.

Then the older man slowly reached his hand to squeeze a little on the younger boy's trembling shoulder to let him know that he isn't alone. And it's the only kind of affection he shown to this adopted son of him since the first time the younger boy ever set foot in his house

"Everything will be alright...so...zayn" He almost called him son but had to called him by his name instead as he knows that the boy is not gonna accept it.

"um...thanks" the boy quickly wiped away his tears as giving him a small thanks but before he could ask the older man any more questions, he saw the door of the operation room sprung open with the doctors standing in front of it.

"How is harry, is he save??" zayn asked in worries and feeling so nervous at the same time

"it's good news, thanks to you guys that bring him here on time so we're able to save the baby" The doctor told them with a bright smile on his face making both of them sighed in relief but did he already mention just the baby??

"But...." Then his expression changed a little making zayn's heart race like crazy

"even though your boyfriend is safe now physically but mentally, we think it may need some time to fully recover"

"W....what happened to him??" Zayn stuttered with thousands of possibilities going on in his head.

"We found a damage happened in some part of his brain which is in control of his memory. Seems like the patient just went through something that is just too bad for him to handle, something that he might have been running of for a long while" One of the doctors tell uthem with quite a sad smile appear on his face and it makes zayn's heart heart completely sink.