chapter 28: She lives in day dream with me

Harry pov

"I love what you told me before" I murmured to my sleepy boyfriend who just came down from a high with my head lying on his naked chest and my hand running up and down his side just the way he likes it.

"what is it beb?" zayn moaned out softly as he caught my hand that was gonna reach his middle area. But why can't he just let me touch him again?

"Harry" he called my name again after i tried to break away his hold to slide my hand down his perfect V-line but couldn't make it because he didn't allow me to.

"Zaynnn, why you...?" I asked, while kissing kiss neck down to his chest. I don't know why i have a feeling like I want him more and more

"Aren't you tired at all?" Zayn, once again grabbed my hands to his chest and sleepy murmured as he tried to keep his eyes open but fail eventually.

Maybe I really made the boy exhausted

Which i can't help but pouting at him. I fucking miss him So much that I don't want to close my eyes because I am so afraid that he won't be here, naked with me on this bed anymore as all of this could be just my day dream.

"okay baby i'm up" zayn quickly got up as he noticed that i was too quiet and tighten his arm around my waist. I stare into his eyes. those golden orbs that enchant me.

I smile at him and circle my hand around his chest, feeling his muscle ripple at my touch. Then I glanced down at him and have to admit that his body is so magical.

"So what were you gonna tell me?" zayn pulls my chin up gently, looks into my eyes and whispered me making me have to stop whatever is going on in my head

"hmm...." I'm not sure if i'd sound so cheezy if i told him this but anyway "that you said you know the real me"

I bit my lips again as trying to suppress the overwhelming feeling i have right now, Zayn is so different from any guys i met or have sex with who would leave me immediately after they're done with my ass or my mouth. To think about this, I don't even know why zayn still want to sleep with me.

Fuck, i don't want to cry again. Zayn has already seen me cried a lot lately.

"You started to over think again don't you? Let me assure you then" zayn leans over me and kissed my neck softly and it makes me gasp from how the mood have changed between us

"zayn....ummm" then the next thing i feel is his soft lips wrapping around mine as he sucking every corner of it like it's the first time he got to taste me. Then hum happily when i parted my lips wide for him to taste me anywhere he wants.

"So sweet harry" Zayn moan out satisfyingly laid me back on bed and got on top, not breaking our kiss then started to trace around my naked breast which i'm so willing to let him do.

"you like it here don't you?" i asked as i saw him slide himself down, in a position that his face in straight to my boobs

"yep" the boys replied shortly before nuzzling his face in between the valley of my breast like a child seeking for safe place and i can't help but wrapping my arm around his neck pulling him closer until there's no gap between us

"Love your big tits so much beb" zayn compliments as started to squeeze my boobs and clenched on my nipples the way that send shiver directly down my spine.

"....taste it then.....i want you to do this for so many years now" i admit.

"Actually there was a certain time that I started to wear less clothes just to get your attention when Ben wasn't around. To be honest zayn, i think it's the most bitchy things i've ever done and i had been blaming myself for years." I continue to tell him my naughty secret as gently running my fingers through his hair like I usually do when telling him the bedtime stories when he was young.