Chapter 3: close to you

Harry is embarrassed, well more than embarrassed that zayn gets to see him being naked and fucked by the man who now is still thrusting hard into him. Harry wanna yell at him pulling his hair out for violating his baby's innocent eyes. But his words are all choke up and being replaced by his loud moan as Ben hit him right in his prostate. After a few more thrusts harry cums hard on Ben's chest as the man filled him up with his cum that now dripping down from harry's hole. After they both came down from their own orgasm, Ben makes harry lie on his chest.

"Feel so good baby" He said in his sex voice while using one hand tugs with harry's long hair and the other rubbing up and down his side.

"m-me too" Harry released his breathe tiredly slowly regain his strength to pull out from the man's arms making Ben groans

"Im sorry baby but I need to get zayn to school now, he's already late" harry said in a serious voice which made Ben raised his hands in surrender.

"alright Zayn needs his mommy more than i do " Ben gets himself up then lie on the bed. Harry saw he didn't put the blanket on so he walk towards the bed and cover his boyfriend naked body with his blanket before rushing to fix his hair and slip on his a dress shirt and panties. he cursed at himself after looking at the clock which said it's 8 am already.

"Shit"

Harry runs down the stairs, although his bottom is sore as fuck he can't let his baby late for the first day of high school.

(This is what harry is wearing)

"Zaynie where're you?" He asked looking for zayn every where

"I'm ready Haz" Zayn said coming out of the bathroom just finished with himself

"Let's go you can't be late" Harry insists on getting zayn to school on time

"Well we're already late haz, no rushing please" Zayn said still tired from all the chaos that happened to him

But harry has no interests in that

"Zayn Javad Malik you better move your lazy ass right now so we can catch it"

Zayn mentally froans, if it wasn't for the love of his life begging him to go to school on time he won't set his feet in there before noon ever

"fine" Zayn groans before grabbing his bag and shoes ready to get in the car but when he looked back to harry he noticed that Harry already stopped gathering his things merely stands in the same spot. His body also started to stagger like he is about to fall on the ground.

"Harry" Zayn shouted walking up to him feeling so worried.

As he gently rested his hand on harry's shoulder to draw his attention, harry's body suddenly collapsed on Zayn's chest completely losing his control making Zayn has to hold his tiny waist tight against him. Harry slowly gains his conscious back, now that he places his hands around zayn's neck for a support making their faces dangerously close to each other. Zayn's breathe hitches at seeing harry's green eyes fluttering open and look into him. Harry is so close to him that he can smell his gucci perfume he has been craving for ages. Apart from his wonderful smell, Zayn can't help staring at harry's bare thighs and the rim of his red panties that are being exposed to him since most of his shirt has been lift up by zayn's tight grip around harry's waist.  Zayn swear he doesn't want this moment to end nor he wants to get hard for the second times in this morning, otherwise it'd be very hard for him to get himself a proper release when he is at school so he forced himself to look at his face instead, hands still on harry waist to support his body.