Chapter 25: he is mine

Harry pov

Harry pov

One month after the most confused and wildest night at the Tomlinson's party.

there's one more thing can prove that my life could be even more chaotic

my husband just got someone else pregnant.

and this time, she is the mayor's daughter and his parents gave him an ultimatum to marry her. And it's what frustrated him since last night as i can still see him smoking and drinking since then even it's 9 in the morning now. And yes, i have to stay up with him too in case he needs anything.

I sighed to myself. Ben is always be a smart businessman but when it comes to stuff in bed, he has never really been careful enough about it.

As i walked up to him with a dizzy feeling that i have almost everyday lately which is getting harder every time I haven't had enough sleep, the first thing that hit me was the strong smell of alcohol and it makes my stomach felt like it had a strong tidal wave in it.

So other than walking to comfort him, i have to run to the toilet as fast as possible to throw up every single thing out of my stomach. And it seems like Ben noticed it as he is running up to me and rubs his hands up and down my back

"baby, are you alright?" he asked me with a clear concern in his voice. but before i could answer him, i felt like there is another one coming and it makes me throw up again and again until i feel like there's really nothing left in my stomach.

"baby, you should go to see the doctor" he urges me and pats my head gently, then a second later, there's a weird expression on his face.

It's like he's anticipating of something but tried to suppress his hope down "baby.....when was your latest period?"

"it's..." I froze, because i just realized that my period has missed for at least one month up to now

"i'm having it" i lied, but my heart is pounding like crazy.

am i........pregnant? With him? Or with the random guy in the party?
But i remember to use condom so that would be impossible to be that guy.

Then how can i tell him when he has to marry someone else?, and for the sake of his business. it's no way that his parents will allow him to be with me. me, who is just a prostitute who already took million of pounds from him and there's nothing i can do to get that amount of money back to him.

"okay cool, i find you some medicines then" Ben helped me wash out all the vomit on my face and neck then carried me to lie on my bed with his face right above my chest.

"i'll miss you harry and i want you to know that i fucking love you"

"i don't love her one bit, it was just an accident"

Ben murmured and his voice sounds so desperate. I know he isn't my perfect husband and i fought with him a lot lately. but after spending my time more than 10 years with him, i come to think that he's probably the only friend i have in life and i don't want to see him being like this.