Chapter 5 : when i look at you

Harry groans at how tired he is from walking and walking until he found the boxing gym that zayn supposed to be in.

"finally" Harry lets out a sigh of relief when he saw the room full of people around zayn's age. As he enters the room his eyes spot one familiar lad
"Liammmm" Liam is also one of zayn's close friends.
"Hi harry!" He shouted back. Harry remembered Zayn was telling him that liam has such a crush on him, likely till these days, and it shows because Liam's face is slightly getting red when he heard harry's voice which harry finds it so adorable
"Do you know where zayn is?" the boy is so cute but harry has a mission to complete today.
Strangely, it turns out that what harry just asked completely makes liam's face turns pale.
What's wrong with this kid?
"Z-Zayn Oh he's ........." now he is stuttering as well
"Liam can you tell me love? I'll have just a quick business with him"
"Oh yeah I er he.."
yea there must be something wrong with this kid. Harry mentally shaking his head. then he heard a familiar sound

"Mate, is Zayn out of the the bathroom yet?" Niall shouted at Liam who is still in schock, doesn't notice harry's existence.

"Thanks niall" harry said quietly and starts walking towards the bathroom, ignoring Liam who is shouting something to him.

As harry entered the bathroom, he heard a weird sound coming from it. He doesn't sure if it's zayn's voice because it sounds so shaky and desperate in harry's ears. He steps a little closer when he noticed that it's actually zayn's. But why is he moaning?

In a few more steps, harry's eyes widen as he saw two people are in a hot make out session, not too far from where he is standing but it's pretty dark here so he couldn't clearly see their faces. But there's something bothering him, he tried to fight himself that that guy couldn't be zayn. His baby wouldn't ever do something like this. in a damn public bathroom? Unfortunately as the guy move his body to a different position, harry can see all of his tattoos on his back and his side, including the beautiful lotus tattoo. And judging from that, harry suddenly figured out who he actually is.

Before harry could force himself to walk away, it seems like the guy wanna take things to the next level as he started to remove his shirt, showing his well built body with tan skin. Harry already felt the guilty feeling rushing through his mind as he can't help staring at zayn's tattooed body because the last time he saw, zayn only got a couple of them and he wasn't this muscular. But now, with his features and muscular frame, he was without a doubt the sexiest man harry ever seen.

harry was losing in his own sinful world until the girl's voice brings him back to reality

"Zayn" the girl moans out as zayn pushed her back against the wall and pull up her skirt to her waist.

Harry feels his body completely froze from seeing zayn dove his head under her skirt and tonguing her as she grabs his hair crying out in pleasure.

"so good gigi" zayn moans out her name as he sucked on the fold of her skins between her trembling thighs.

Harry really wanna disappear but he couldn't move his legs, also harry doesn't know why he has such a feeling of anger bitter and almost jealous.

"harry" he heard someone called him faintly as he felt his tears falling down his cheeks. But why does he even has to cry, zayn must think he is a freak now

"i'm sorry" harry said shakily and run as fast as he possibly can, doesn't wanna embarrass himself even more.

Zayn pov

"harry"

I swear this is the first time i wish he was just my fever dream standing there. But this is reality right? and why is he even here? shouldn't he be at home?
There're so many questions going on in my head but none of them can compare to this
'Why is he crying?' I am so lost in my own world that i completely forgot what i was doing with gigi