Chapter 18(I) : if i could fly

7.00 P.M.

"Here we are" Niall told the rest of the group when they arrived at Joushua's mansion which is located on the other side of the island

"Oh my god. it's so big" Hailee looks at the elegant mansion in her wide eyes."Why don't you tell me this niall? otherwise i could have picked some beautiful dress for this"

"Baby, you're always beautiful to me that is enough isn't it?" Nialls smiles before closing the gap between them with his lips.

"Aww They're too cute" Harry smiles to the couple. Sometimes they look like they're best friends but when they actually do some romantic things, it's just too cute to resist.

"Look, zayn you don't have to use your tongue every time you kiss me" Harry playfully teased the teenager shrug and glanced at his friends

"C'mon" Zayn shakes his head at them. "whatever, don't fuck in the car."

"Tell yourself mate. I can't forget that night when we finished our homework late and i fell asleep with you and Gee shagging.....Ouch" Niall rubbed his arm after being pinched by his girlfriend.

"Don't mention her you idiot" She rolled her eyes and glances at harry in a meaningful way. That's when niall realized what he just said.

"Oops sorry" Niall awkwardly smiles making zayn glares at him intensely, feeling like he wanna punch the irish lad in the face. but he needs an answer for something first.

"Niall, can i ask you something about him? i mean mr. Joshua" Zayn asked which makes harry gasped a little as he mentioned him

"Sure, what do you want to know about him?" The irish lad stretched his arms outward before answering.

"Umm, alright i'll be straightforward, do you think i can trust him? I mean i really think he wants to steal my boy" Zayn looks at harry who is looking at him in shock, now harry must think that he's a fucking weird kid but he just can't let it slip away. When he really doesn't trust the older man.

But it seems like what he said makes niall wanna burst out laughing "Are you serious?"

"Why? I saw the way he looks at him this afternoon and i don't like it" Zayn pouts maybe it's time he has to admit that he's way to possessive over his soon to be boyfriend, he guessed

"Umm...i don't think it's possible. His wife, Julia, is 6 months pregnant now and they have 2 lovely daughters together also my dad told me that he's family guy. By the way...Harry what to you think about him?" Niall turns to face the older boy. Although his family is close to Joshua's, it'd be best to ask harry himself.

"I....I think he's just friendly" Harry replied with a small pout on his face without looking at zayn. He thinks he should tell zayn in some ways but not here not now when there's niall who is close to his family and it'd be so embarrassed if he had to tell these kid like 'you guys know what, i used to be a prostitute' or something like that.