Chapter4 : She

Zayn pov
this mathematics class is so fucking boring. Not only its damn material that is bored me to death but also, Simon who is teaching right now is the most bitchy teacher I have ever met. I actually don't know why he has to choose me to answer his fucking question every 5 minutes with knowing that i really have no idea what he is bloody talking about. But the only thing that keeps me sitting here is because i just don't wanna get chewed out by harry again since i promised him to be more attentive. Speaking of harry, i still worry about him being sick today also Harry is so stubborn sometimes when he is sick and he's just doesn't wanna take a rest. He always sneaks out to do the unnecessary housework that Ben could definitely find someone to do it for him but he just rejects it every time. So i decided to secretly text him. 

Zayn : "Harry"

Zayn : "Harry Edward Styles"

Zayn : "Harrehhhhh"
*no answer*

10 minutes passed

Zayn : "MY Mommieeeee"

Harreh : "wtf zayn"

That's my boy. I bit my lips so hard to stop myself from giggling like a mad man

Zayn : "Just wanna check on you, did you finish your lunch?"

Harreh : " did "

Well he's colder than ice today. But I have nothing to do anyway

Zayn : "How was it?"

Harreh : "What the fuck is wrong with you?"

That's when I realized I just made my baby mad. I bet he must look like a cute little angry kitten.

Zayn : "tell me"

Harreh : "Stop texting me!! and PAY ATTENTION TO YOUR LESSON ZAYN JAVAD MALIK"

I can imagine harry slams his phone on his bed and ferociously mops the floor or does the dishes to calm himself down which makes me giggle to myself

Suddenly i feel like the room becomes completely silent and i don't know why so i look up to them and saw  that everyone is turning their faces towards me.

"What's wrong?" I asked them still being confused

"Well mr. Malik it's better what is wrong with you that you started to laugh so loud that I can't carry on teaching your friend?" Simon slaps

Oops! did I also mention harry as a cute little kitten when he is mad at me? that would be so embarrassed

"You did" Niall whisper me as Simon ignored me and  continues on his teaching.
"I What ??" I really wanna slap myself and disappear "did I say that out?"
"yea you already mentioned harry as your angry little kitten man, you psycho ass" Niall dramatically rolled his eyes at me and pretend to continue doing his task which i know he'd be giggle so hard as soon as the class is finish

1 hour later
My class is finally finish ya! and i thank god for that.

"AHHH hahahahhaaaa " Niall let out a loud laugh when simon left
"shut up niall you're making everyone thinks i'm a weirdo now" I groan at him
"cute little kitten my ass" He still giggles, hand holding his stomach
"Am i wrong?" I raise my eye brown, of course harry is my cute little kitten
"Sure do Zayn, Harry is 25 and you what? I felt regret of knowing your guilty secret sometimes mate " niall shakes his head in disgust but i know deep down he is always on my side.

"Age is just a number and you know that" I cross my arms over my chest.
Niall lets out a deeply sigh " I really starts to worry about you now zayn, well do you have any plans to tell-"

Before niall could even finish his sentence, i felt someone ran up to me, pulling my face into a sloppy kiss. I was so shock but as i slowly breathing her in I knew exactly who she is. I kiss her back using my tongue to open her, leading our kiss into a hot mess session.

I kiss her till she's nearly out of breath and slowly pulled away from me.
"I miss you zee" she slowly placed her hand around my neck as i hold her waist closer

"miss you too Gee" I lean forward to her and kiss her again making niall shook his head and looks away from us.

it's not like Gigi I and are in a serious relationship but I'd say we're quite no string attached kind of people. So it means I can fuck her whenever I want and she agrees with it, well most  likely whenever i wanna do these thing to harry but i just basically can't and she knows it. She doesn't know it's harry though all I told her is i'm in love with 'someone' who I'm not allowed to be with and Gigi said she is cool with it and also she said she likes me too but no more than just for sex. so yeah we're quite a perfect match.

"I want you to be naughty for me in our next class babe" Gigi seductively whispers me and playfully bites my neck before joining her friends.
"I got you babe" at least i've something to look forward to in my next class.

"naughty boy eh" niall smirks at me. I swear I hate my irish friend sometimes
"Can't compare when you're with hailee mate, now go eat lunch" I packed my thing saw that niall is already blush like a damn school girl.

Although i'm the one who always have many girls and boys around, I have to admit that i'm quite jealous of niall that he has found someone who really loves him and he loves her too.

End of pov

Harry on the other hand,  woke up alone in his bed. he is certain that Ben had left for work already so he's now alone in his house. He decides to get off his bed to do the housework. He does the dishes and leaves the music playing loudly in the background, harry hates being alone but there's nothing he can do anyway, especially when there's a ton of chores to finish. After doing the dishes, he went to clean up the kitchen then his eyes spotted something

Shit he forgot to tell zayn to bring the birthday cake he baked for niall.

Harry is thinking about waiting until Niall is back home since the boy lives just next to his house but till then the cake would be so drain and it's not like their school is ages away from his house. And also he feels like he wanna check on Zayn as well since his naughty ass likes to skip as many classes as possible. So harry decided to change his clothes in blouse and skinny jeans and drive to zayn's school with Niall's birthday cake sitting in the passenger seat. Hopefully he would see his zaynie be attentive in class.

As harry arrived at the school, he went straight to see Simon, who is Zayn's advisory. 

"Hi mr. Cowell" Harry greets him with a wide smile

Simon also smiles back to him "Morning mr. Styles, I bet you're looking for Malik"

Yes, Simon knows harry quite well because they met since Zayn was in grade 6

"Yes, where is he now?" Harry feels like he's the worst parent for not remembering zayn's schedule.

"He should be in the boxing class right now, and by the way Mr. Styles you're not the worst parent apparently, I'd say parents nowadays not even get to see their kid's schedule to be honest"

Simon said firmly making harry confused

"did i said that out?" Harry wanna slap himself and disappears

Simon shrugs like he just dealt with something like this before.

"Thank you mr. Cowell. I'll see you around" Harry said happily and carries the cake with him

After Harry left, Simon shakes his head annoyingly

"Now I know where Malik gets that from"

End of chapter
——————————————————————————————-
Writer's talk
From my pov this chapter is quite cute and relax. Hopefully after reading this you'll find yourself being more enjoyable with your weekend.
Be safe guys. I'll update this story again in 4 or 5 days. Stay tune!