Chapter 11: rainberry

Harry pov

Harry pov

I woke up in Zayn's arm from my phone that vibrates again and again like the person has been calling me for ten times at least. I yawned a little and tried to reach my phone but seems like the boy who is lying beneath me doesn't want to let me go easily as I can feel him tightened his grip around my waist and buried his face in the crook of my neck to deeply inhale my scent.

"Zayn, I need to take this" I turned my head to tell zayn who is still clinging to me like a koala but the only answer that I got from him is his soft humm

"fuck me" I shook my head and regained my strength to break from the boy's hold and it works this time which makes zayn groans a little from the sudden emptiness at his chest

I picked up the call without noticing the person's number and said hello sleepily while rubbing my eyes

"Did you seduce him back to your bed again you whore?? "

i find myself fully awake from those harsh words and judging from her voice i think i know who she is

"answer me harry, you have B...you have your boyfriend right why can't you at least spare your son and stop whoring around with every guy you see"

I felt myself shaking with anger. I don't know what makes gigi hates me this much and thinks that she has a right to call me..that?. But more importantly, why she knows all of this... did he..?

"did Zayn tell you?" I tried to say it as calmly as i could
But my heart sank as i heard she giggles a bit with herself

"How can i know if he didn't?"

"Oh he also mentioned how easy your were to spread your legs for him that night and how fucking loose your hole was. I swear harry. if i were you, i couldn't even look at myself in the mirror"

He did tell her, didn't he? Otherwise, she'd have no idea about that night. And he.......he actually felt like that?

i nearly cry myself from the embarrassment. i know i am not young and virgin but it puts me to shame that i couldn't even satisfy him

"How about getting back to your boyfriend's dick and stop fucking your son bitch?"

I clench my fist hard enough to make myself bleed. I wanna scream at her and slam this damn phone down but that will only makes me look like a fucking freak, and i'm so done with people calling me that.

Suddenly, some crazy ideas pop into my head. I smirk at the screen as i switch our call into facetime making she almost jump out when seeing that Zayn is lying half naked behind me.

I place my phone in the position that gigi can clearly see what i'm gonna do with her boy.

"gigi, you have no idea what a whore like me is capable of"

I smirk wider when seeing her biting her lips in anger when i crawled back to zayn and placed myself between his legs turning my back towards him.

i grab one little bead from my drawer that looks like a small bug and put it inside my bra.