Chapter 2: Secret

9 years later
(Zayn 17, Harry 25)

                                   Zayn's life isn't much different from any other teenagers

Zayn's life isn't much different from any other teenagers. He wakes up at 7 in the morning and goes to school. When he doesn't have class he plays computer games and sometimes drawing. Zayn studies literature but if you think he's a nerd kind of guy that's far from the truth. Well there's only harry who thinks about him that way. Zayn still remembers the first time Harry found out he got his first tattoo, and that time he was only 14, he cried a lot and didn't speak to him for days. It's not like harry doesn't have any, in fact he has many beautiful ones on his body which zayn can remember every of them, at least ones that he's allowed to see. Harry always said zayn is too young for that kind of stuff, even now zayn still has to ask harry for permission for any tattoos he'd like to get.

Apart from his so-called normal life, Zayn has got one guilty secret that he kept it apart from everyone ,except for his best friend Niall who knows about everything going on in zayn's life, and especially apart from Harry. Zayn would do everything in the world to keep his secret save and there's no way for harry to find out. Because it is guilty, crazy and sinfully wrong. Because he is in love, he is in love with someone that everybody knows as his adoptive parent. And that someone is harry. Zayn doesn't know when this happened he doesn't know since when those long legs of harry started to creep in his mind when he has nothing to do or even when he started to dream about how beautiful harry face can be when he smiles or giggles whenever he goes to sleep or maybe, all of this started since the day he woke up to see the curly lad with widen green eyes look into his golden ones 9 years ago, since the day his real parents die which they said he's also not in any family records so they gave him to Harry and Ben. For Ben, they didn't have much of a conversation going on but zayn always looks up to him as his role model because he's a hardworking and very cool guy and also provides all the support Zayn needs. Thinking about this already made him feels sick to his gut that he occasionally thinks about stealing harry from him. Zayn knows he doesn't deserves their kindness but trust him he had tried a thousand times to convince himself that he doesn't in love with harry at all and all of this is just a phase. Even now that he continues to date many girls and guys at school or from the stupid app in the internet, hopefully he can move on from harry one day. But that day never comes.

By the way, today is Zayn's first day of high school. He is very excited not only because he's gonna meet Niall, who is just came back from Ireland and maybe he can find a couple of new lads to hangout with but also going to high school is like a first step of becoming an adult and hopefully that can make harry stop treating him like he is 10 years old as always. Speaking of the love of his life, Zayn wonders what took harry so long because he's supposed to finish the shower about half an hour ago.

'What if something happened to him?'

Zayn started to worry about harry so he rushes to harry's room knocking several times on the door but there's not any signs of him. Before he tries knocking again, he heard a sound of something breaking and falling which is more like a body falling on the floor. Zayn just noticed that the door wasn't lock so he pushed it wild open. But the first thing he saw hits him hard in the chest, Zayn's breathe hitches, his body completely froze as he heard Ben's shaking voice.

"take my dick baby"

"ride it like cock slut you are"

Harry is riding Ben's dick on the floor!!

"Grab my ass and eyes on me Daddy"

Harry replies to Ben seductively still doesn't notice the boy's existence and slowly roams his hips back and forth in such a teasing way that Ben has to push harry's hips towards him to get his dick fully inside his hole which made harry's back arch in pain and pleasure at the same time.

Zayn is slapped back to reality when feels the pain in his middle area, his cock is aching from seeing harry tilt his head back towards the ceiling acting like Ben's dick is the greatest thing he has ever experienced.

That's when harry noticed the boy's existence so he stops everything

"Zayn! How can you.." Harry face reddens so hard. his hair is a mess lip swollen making zayn's leg feels so weak standing there

"I I just wanna...tell you that I-I have class..today" The boy stutters barely form a right sentence

Harry's eyes widen as he realized he has to drive zayn to school today. Harry was about to say something back but his word disappeared as Ben started to thrust up against him

"Ben stop it! I need to give zayn a lift" Harry turn his head back to his boyfriend who is lying beneath him looking over the moon

"finish me first babe, or i won't let you go" Ben said as he grips harry ass tighter still thrusting hard into him

Ben also looks at zayn who is so out of place "wait downstairs zayn your mommy is shy now"

Zayn completely agreed with Ben and finally dragged himself out of the scene as their panting and moaning is growing harder

"Fuck it"

He cursed at his aching cock. Not only that he's completely late for his first high school class, he also needs to masturbate himself to get all the semen off his penis in such a hurry. Zayn shook his head tiredly feeling like he just wanna disappear.

What a start of a day!

Besides all the frustrations and exasperation he has on himself, Zayn has experienced one thing and that's how good harry is when riding a man's cock

—————————————————————————
Hello everyone! I really appreciate all of you that still here with me so far!
This chapter may have a little more of narrative parts which i hope it can help you to understand every character more clearly!

Any comment and vote from you guys is welcome as always. All the love 💚💛