The Cure

"If Silas is in Mystic Falls that means he's done something to Stefan. I need to call Katherine!" Caroline said after Damon hung up the phone. She hurriedly started  looking for Katherines contact info.

"Katherine?" Everyone in the room asked.

"Why do you need to call Katherine?" Rebekah asked flabbergasted. She hadn't seen the wench since her little escapade with Elena Gilbert.

"And why do you have her number?" Bonnie asked.

"What does Katerina have to do with this?" Klaus asked confused.

Kol was still in shock at the fact that Silas was still alive and Elijah was oddly silent. But they were too busy trying to figure out why Caroline needed to get in contact  with Katherine and why she was still in contact with her to notice his strange behavior.

Elijah was silent because he had secretly been seeing Katherine but he broke up with her once he found out what she did to Elena and her brother . Kol already knew being on the other side and all. But the rest of them didn't need to know that. (A/N: Elena and Rebekah didn't get the cure from Katherine. She snatched the cure and ran to a different city after Elijah broke up with her. And she didn't get into a fight with Elena and get force fed the cure.)

Caroline looked up sheepishly. "I may or may not have needed advice on something a while back. And she was nice enough to help me with that situation. We may or may not have been in contact since then." She finished. Everyone had a shocked look on their faces.

"What advice could you possibly need from the she-devil herself? And did you forget she killed Jeremy and you?" Bonnie asked shocking the Originals even more.

"She killed you?" They exclaimed at the same time.

"Yes. She actually killed me for you." Caroline said pointing at Klaus.

"What?" He asked bewildered. He had no knowledge of any of that.

"I'll tell you later." Caroline said ignoring the rest of their questions as she started scrolling again before clicking on Katherines name with a picture of the curly head dopple-ganger smirking.

The room went silent when they heard a distinct ringing sound coming from Caroline's phone. Caroline had put the phone on speaker to get their attention. She had it. It rung a couple of times before Katherines voice came booming through the speaker.

"This better be important, Blondie. I'm kind of in the middle of something." The sassy brunette said as a series of pained grunts and bones snapping followed shortly after. Every flinched as they heard a ear piercing male scream come from the other end.

"Umm..." Caroline cleared her throat before continuing. "I need you to come to me." she finished. Everyone looked at her like she was crazy. Hell she had to be making request like that.

A final scream came threw the device before what sounded like someone's heart being torn out and a pair of stiletto's walking away from the scene came right after.

"Why? Are you alright?" Katherine asked sounding uncharacteristically concerned shocking everyone but Caroline. "Or is this another ploy for you pathetic friends to kill me?" She asked tone changing from concerned to suspicious. Caroline rolled her eyes at her frenemies mood swings. But she couldn't blame her. If she had been a 500 year old vampire running from an 1,000 year old hybrid she'd be suspicious and paranoid as well.

"No, we've got bigger problems. Like Silas." Caroline told her knowing it would catch her attention. Everyone could've swore they heard Katherines breath catch before she covered it up with a scoff.

"Silas is at the bottom of Mystic Falls. So tell me what you really want." Katherine said refusing to believe anything Caroline had to say about the 2,000 year old immortal whose cure she happens to have hold of.

"Well apparently not, he's done something to Stefan and he showed up at the boarding house today acting like Stefan but, Damon knows his brother, and that is not him. So I need you to go to Mystic Falls. You already know what I want. So just go, and I'll meet you there." Caroline told Katherine is her  authoritative cheer captain voice that anyone who was wise knew not to argue with.

Everyone was confused by the way Caroline talked to Katherine. They were also confused as to what Kathrine could possibly have that Caroline needs her to bring. But it was like lightning when it struck them, The Cure. Katherine has the cure. How could they forget that. Now they were starting to put the pieces together. They need the cure to kill Silas. And to do that they needed to go back to Mystic Falls, because there was no way Klaus was about to let Caroline, and her gang of misfits go up against a temporarily immortal witch, and risk her getting hurt or worse.

Rebekah was starting to become really good friends with Caroline and Bonnie so she damn sure wasn't about to let them go on a suicide mission. And Kol was now one of Bonnie's bestfriends so he was going either way it goes. So in the end Elijah was going to end up going because, he was not letting his siblings go into war alone.

Katherine sighed. "Alright Blondie I'll come," she said before something hit her that Caroline said. "And what do you mean meet me there. Are you still at Whitmore? Or did mini-hybrid come fill your fantasy's about hot hybrid s-" Caroline cut her off knowing where that was going and she was pretty sure everyone else did to from the way there eyes widened.

"No. I'm in New Orleans." Now that definitely got Katherine attention.

Katherine started laughing and Caroline phone on the table beside her and closed her eyes before putting her head in her hands. Knowing what was about to come next she might as well shield herself from embarrassment. Everyone else looked at her with concern before snapping their eyes back to the phone when Katherine started talking again.

"Ohhhh. Your wouldn't happen to be with the big hybrid would you?" Katherine asked. "Finally giving in to your deepest and darkest desires. I always knew you had it in you. You could've picked anybody else..." Katherine trailed off.

Caroline just groaned but still didn't look up. Kol and Bonnie looked ready to combust from laughter, Elijah quirked an eyebrow from amusment, Rebekah wore a knowing smirk, while Klaus had a smug grin on his face.

Oh, Yes. The feelings were definitely mutual. Klaus thought to himself when Caroline didnt deny it.

Caroline finally looked up. She looked like she could murder the whole of New Orleans with glare she sent the phone.

"Goodbye Katherine." Caroline hissed out before hanging up before Katherine could even get a word in.

She looked up and everyone immediately straightened up when they saw the unmistakable look of business on her face.

"Looks like we're going home," She announced before going to take a shower leaving the rest of the room to sigh in grief.