Who are you?

A/N: TWO CHAPTERS IN ONE DAY! Only because I couldn't leave you all on a cliffhanger like that. Enjoy. 😉

*unknown location one year and a half ago*

When Caroline opened her eyes she saw an all white room with a white orb in the center. She felt a magnetic pull to it just as she was about to reach over and touch it a voice screamed out.

"DON'T TOUCH IT!"

Caroline instinctively listened and snatched her hand back. Just as she did everything went dark. It was if darkness was trying to swallow her whole. Her inside were turning as the empty feeling she wasn't too accustomed to crept up her spine. She was utterly and completely alone.

Now she was standing in the middle of nothing. Literally. Everything was empty and black. It was just her. There was no other side. She knew that but where was she? She closed her eyes and fell to her knees. She had no one. Or so she thought. Just as she let the realization wash over her, she felt hands wrap around her shoulder. Her eyes shot open.

She saw a boy, no a man. Well, not quite, he looked maybe 18? And whew was he looker. If she wasn't infatuated with Klaus he would definitely be her new m.c.e.
(man.crush.everyday.) But she still liked Klaus , potentially even love him.

He had short brown locks, with a short stubble and a firm jawline. He looked like a mini Kol. His old fashioned clothes threw her off a little as well. But what caught her attention were his eyes. She knew those eyes. Klaus' eyes.

She instantly shot to her feet baring her fangs at the unknown man child. "Who are you? And Where the hell am I?"

"Well. One your not supposed to be here. You still have a lot of work that needs to be done in the land of the living." The man child answered she took note of the slight British accent as well

"But if you must know your in limbo. Basically since you killed Silas, effectively destroying the other side, you come here. The land between the after life and the dead. Limbo. If you touched that ball of light you would've wasted away to the land of peace. But you have unfinished business. You don't belong here. You weren't even supposed to die. Couldn't have you finding peace just yet could we?" He said with a smirk.