Klaus

Klaus' POV:

"Well...where's my room?" Caroline says making me smile.

"About that, the guest rooms aren't ready, because we weren't expecting guests," Rebekah says furrowing eyebrows thoughtfully. "I'm a wild sleeper so I don't think you want to sleep with me. Or Elijah. I mean unless you want to." She says wiggling her eyebrows at Caroline who's eyebrows shoot to her forehead.

"You can sleep in my room I can take the sofa in the room," I say hoping she says yes.

She squints at me for a minute before smiling again and says "ok! Thanks." before looking at Rebekah "Umm but for right now Rebekah can I borrow some clothes so I can shower and we can go shopping tomorrow!"

Rebekah smiles at her and takes her hand but not before turning around and winking at me. At that moment I realized she set us up. I grin before walking to my room.

Caroline's POV:

Rebekah took me to her huge room and gave me a pair of shorts and a tank top.

"Rebekah?" I say suspiciously.

"Yes?" She says with a small smile which confuses me even more.

"Why are you being so nice to me you hate me?" I ask her because I genuinely don't know.

She sighs before responding, "I never hated you in particular. I hated your dopple-whiner friend. But you, I was jealous of you."

I scoff and say "Jealous. Of me? Why?"

"Really? You're pretty. You had a perfect life. Perfect boyfriend. Friends. I didn't have any of that." She says looking down.

"Ok first of all you are beautiful! And my life is anything but perfect, and I don't even have a boyfriend now. My friends don't even listen to me. Stefan and Bonnie are my best friends and now they're off the radar. And Elena ever since she switched brothers we don't even talk unless she needs something from me." I say now looking at my feet.

She does the unexpected now. She hugs me. I chuckle and hug her back.

"Just 20 minutes ago you weren't even a hugger," I tell her as she releases me.

"Oh god. Your right. You rubbing off on me." She says and we both start laughing.

"Ok ok let me take you to Niks room before he gets worried." She says still laughing.

I glare at her which only makes her laugh harder. I roll my eyes and she starts walking out I follow. We stop three doors down.

"This is Nik," she says and winks at me and walks back to her room.

I knock twice and wait for him to come to the door. Let me tell you when he opens the door I almost fainted. He only had a towel wrapped around his waist and his hair was still wet from the shower. I must admit Klaus is very attractive, and he has the face and body of a Greek god. He is perfect! Stupid hybrid a-

"Caroline are you ok," He says snapping me out of my daze.

"Chest." My eyes widen and my face goes red. Once I realize what I just said I quickly add "Yes! I mean yes. Can I um shower in here?"

I hear Rebekah roaring down the hall and even Elijah chuckles a little. I close my eyes out of embarrassment and mentally slap myself in the face. Once I open eyes Klaus is biting his lip trying not to laugh.

He steps aside to let me in and says "Chest. I mean yes!" still trying not to laugh. I punch him in the chest which only makes him bust out laughing.