Shocking

The girls woke up the next day and decided to take a stroll threw the French quarter since they haven't really seen it yet. So Rebekah offered to show them. Rebekah had taken quite the liking to Bonnie. Caroline was glad they were getting along as well. Bonnie also liked Rebekah a lot.

So now they were walking threw the crowded streets where jazz filled there ears and delicious smells washed over their sense.

"I love it here. And if they keep giving me food like this I might not want to leave." Caroline said stuffing another spoon full of gumbo in her mouth.

"Same. It's so... good." Bonnie said with a mouth full of gumbo.

Rebekah laughed but secretly hoped they decided to stay. She didn't have any friends and she had became quite close to Caroline and now Bonnie.  She didn't want them to leave.

Caroline's phone started ringing so decided to go sit in a less crowded area so she could answer it. She answered it with our looking at the caller ID and put it on speaker so she could eat her gumbo.

"CAROLINE! You told me Bonnie was dead. And I cried all day. Now I go look at your Instagram and your singing karaoke with her. What is wrong with you. You don't joke about something like that." Elena all but shouted threw the phone.

Before Caroline could go off on Elena Bonnie took the phone.

"She wasn't joking Elena. I've been dead all summer. But it's not like you took time out of your day to realize that. On the other side I saw everything. I saw Caroline trying to convince you and Damon that something was wrong with me and Stefan. I saw how you brushed off your best friend to hangout with your boyfriend. What kind of friend does that. Look I'm not saying you shouldn't spend time with him. I'm saying you should stop acting like he's the only person in the world that exist at the moment. Now if you'll excuse me, me and Caroline are spending the day with Rebekah while she shows us around." Before Elena could answer Bonnie hung up on her leaving Elena staring at her phone wide-eyed and mouth gaping.

Caroline snorted and Rebekah smiled thankful that she didn't leave her out.

"Now I believe your still showing is the French Quarter Ms.Mikaelson." Bonnie said looking at Rebekah with raised eyebrows.

"I believe I am Ms.Bennett," Rebekah said using the same formality. "Shall we?" She asked holding out her arms for Caroline and Bonnie to take.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
"We found something," Diego said handing over two Manila folders.

Marcel took them and nodded his head to the door signaling he could go. When Diego left Marcel opened the first folder.

"𝘊𝘢𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘍𝘰𝘳𝘣𝘦𝘴," Marcel read out loud with a big smile. This was the girl Klaus Mikaelson took a fancy to there has to be something special about her he thought to himself.

When he got through reading her file he really couldn't seem to find anything that interesting about her. She's a baby vampire from a small town that goes to college. She was really gorgeous tho Marcel thought with a smirk.

He opened the next file with a big smile.

"𝑩𝒐𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒆 𝑩𝒆𝒏𝒏𝒆𝒕𝒕," Marcel's smile dropped as soon as he read her last name. A Bennett witch. Now she could be useful he thought to himself as he continued to flip threw the brown beauties file.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Elena had filled Damon in on her phone call with Bonnie today. He just took her into his arms while she cried.