Girl talk

3rd Person POV:

It's was 10 in the morning when Rebekah barged into Klaus' room opening the blinds.

"five more minutes please!" Caroline whined hiding her face in Klaus' chest forgetting where she was.

Unbeknownst to them Bonnie and Kol we're laughing at them.

"Whoever opened those blinds has a death wish." Klaus groaned shielding his face with his arm.

"Well it's a good thing I'm immortal. Nik let go of Caroline so we can go shopping." Rebekah said rolling her eyes but all the while letting a genuine small smile slip onto her lips at the couple.

Caroline jumped up gaining her consciousness.

"Good morning love." Klaus said smirking at the blonde who was looking around bewildered.

"Uh...Hi good morning." she mumbled out trying to think of anything else besides Klaus' sexy morning voice.

"Up. Caroline let's go." Rebekah said making her presence known once again.

"ok let me get ready." Caroline said fumbling out of bed stretching whilst Klaus did the same.

After about 20 minutes Caroline had showered and changed into some of the clothes Rebekah lent her. She made her way into the kitchen where a fully dressed Klaus handed her a blood bag.

"Thanks!" she said taking the blood bag gratefully.

"Good morning Ms.Forbes." Elijah said lifting his eyes from behind a newspaper sending Caroline a small nod and looking back down.

"Good Morning Elijah and please call me Caroline." She said smiling him and looking at the entrance where Rebekah walked in.

"Are you ready?" She asked Caroline who sent her a nod. "Let's go." she said walking back out the door with Caroline hot on her trail.

Once they were in the car Rebekah made small talk.

"where do you want to go?"

"Do you guys have a Mall?" Caroline asked Rebekah nodded, " Let's go there first, and then we can mani pedi's, and then we can get food because I'm starving, and lastly ice cream because why not." she finished her rambling looking at Rebekah.

"Sounds great." Rebekah said smiling enthusiastically about spending the day with her newfound friend.

When they get to the mall, Caroline suggests going to 'Forever 21' first.

"How ironic." Rebekah said giggling at the name.

"I wonder if the Creators we're vampires." Caroline said giggling with Rebekah.

After they do ALOT of shopping, they got mani-pedis and went to the food court. Once they got their food Rebekah finally ask the question she'd been wanting to ask.

"I thought my brother was sleeping on the couch." she said putting a fork full of Sesame chicken in her mouth.

"He was but I felt bad he looked so uncomfortable so I dragged back to back to bed with me and then we fell asleep." Caroline said taken back by the sudden question but answered anyway.

"Oh... You're well aware that he has feelings for you right ?" Rebekah asked Caroline.

"Yeah. He hasn't made much of an effort at hiding it." Caroline told the blonde in front of her who furrowed her eyebrows at her.

"How so?" Rebekah asked

"He stated and I quote, "Tyler may be your first love, but intend to be your last." at my graduation after letting Tyler come back to mystic falls." Caroline recited down to the accent much to Rebekah's surprise.