𖠌 Chapter Seventeen

Jeno's day started off with a yell from Heejin scolding him about how he apparently touched her stuff and also ruined her clothes in the laundry.

Clearly the woman has some kind of hatred towards the omega since day one. She never shuts up about anything she can do to make the boy feel miserable or get in trouble.

Of course Jeno had to touch her stuff, how the hell can he clean up the married couple's bedroom when he isn't allowed to move anything without any contact with said object.

About the clothes, he hasn't even cleaned them yet. Of course it still looks shitty and icky. It's in the laundry basket and not properly folded up for a reason.

So here he is, in the married couple's bedroom cleaning it up as Heejin had her eyes on him strictly as if a snake watching its prey.

"You missed a spot," the alpha woman said pointing at one of the same exact spots Jeno has been cleaning for the past few hours. Yes, hours.

He's been here since after breakfast feeding Natalia, Jaemin has work while it was Heejin's turn to have a day off.

Hence why the lady is bossing him around since morning, it's almost dinner time and all Jeno could worry about was Natalia's entertainment downstairs instead of his own fatigue.

The little girl was bored, watching television most of the time, if not, play with her toys. It was raining too so obviously she can't go outside in the backyard.

Since Jaehyun is back to his workplace doing his job, he can't take Jeno's spot taking care of Natalia like he usually does.

"Stop making it worse! Now move that box over there!" Heejin screams again pointing at the big box then to the other side of the room.

Jeno sighed before standing up from being on his knees wiping the floor with a damn towel instead of a mop or something since Heejin wouldn't let him.

His knees hurt and he feels tired, but he can't say anything knowing Heejin will just yell at him again. He's petrified to stand up anyways, the lady might be a regular alpha but she sure is scary.

"Be careful!" Heejin scolds when the brunet accidentally hits his butt on the vanity resulting it to move as the bottles of makeup products and perfume almost fell.

"Sorry ma'am," the omega mumbled shaking his head to get his focus back on as he carried the box with wobbly legs and shaking arms.

It didn't help when he's an omega, the box isn't that heavy since it's full of rich designer clothes or whatever. But it made him let out a wince as he carried it around.

"Now put that one over there," Heejin continues to boss him around whilst Jaemin isn't here.

It's obvious for Jeno that the woman is taking much time as possible with her power to control him around for the meantime while Jaemin isn't there.

He knows the lady doesn't have much power over her husband considering the man is a pure alpha.

And he knows Heejin might have an idea of Jaemin caring for their so called omega house maid. That just scares him even more.