𖠌 Chapter Three

Jeno tries to behave himself as he looks out the window watching the scenery they pass by while his new alpha was driving the car.

It's been more than 20 minutes and the brunet still doesn't know where they're going, the elder hasn't said anything after they drove off. Seriously, where does this dude live?

Just then, a moment later Jeno blinks a few times as he tries to focus on where they had just arrived, he furrowed his eyebrows when he realized they're at the airport.

Holy shit, was this guy just buying him and sell him off after so he could gain some money?

Was this how it was like for the other poor omegas who were sold off?

Jeno starts to panic as Jaemin stops the car and opens the door, the elder raised a brow when the omega was still sitting there on the passenger seat.

"Come on," he ushered making Jeno flinch at his voice since he hasn't been talking for awhile after they left.

The omega obeys and gets out of the vehicle as Jaemin opens the trunk and takes out his bags without a struggle while Jeno moved to help.

Jaemin held out his palm, "I'll take them," he insisted while Jeno hesitated but nodded when the alpha spoke again. "Listen to me and follow."

The elder closes the trunk and locks the car as he gave his keys to a man who took it and gave a nod. The alpha leads the way with Jeno following behind like a lost puppy, which he is.

They head inside the airport as Jaemin gave his and an already reserved passport for Jeno with ease and leads the latter to their station.

Jeno was hesitating to cling onto Jaemin who was giving an intimidating and strong aura as he walked through the hallway.

A few minutes after waiting for their flight, Jeno begins to panic even more when they stood up. Is this the end? Oh my god what if the other alpha or beta is an even scarier one than Jaemin?

What did he do to get sold off to a random person who can and will take advantage of him who's an omega?

Surely they'll sell him off too the same as Jaemin is probably going to do when they realize how a shitty omega he is.

They wouldn't want an omega like him, his parents even said it themselves.

Oh dear God, what if–

"Why are you just standing there? We need to get to our seats," Jaemin's voice echoed through his ears making him get back to reality.

Ah, right, he's getting sold off again.

Jeno gulped when Jaemin sighed frustratedly, "didn't I tell you to listen and follow me?  Well right now is that time, so be a good omega and obey." He retorts.

The omega flinched at his tone as he scurried towards him almost stumbling on the little gap from the plane door and the hallway attached to it.

Jaemin rolled his eyes and beckons him to follow behind him leading them towards their designated seats trying to avoid the people who were annoyingly blocking the narrow path.