𖠌 Chapter Twelve

Jeno was in his room getting his phone as he just finished cooking dinner for the Na family and was waiting for the married couple to arrive.

The sound of a door slammed shut echoed through the house as he jolts up at the loud sound almost dropping his already cracked mobile phone.

He opens the door to check what was going on as yelling was heard downstairs making him both scared and curious.

He stops when he sees Natalia standing behind one of the railings of the stairs, hiding her small body as she watches the two people screaming their lungs out.

"What the fuck was that huh?! I told you not to do that kind of shit around!" A low voice yelled.

"I was just playing around Jaemin! It doesn't matter what we do in that fucking meeting because none of us are bothered by it!" Another voice yelled back, a feminine one.

Jeno was trembling a bit, the yelling scared him and reminded him of his parents back at home. This is why he doesn't want to be around betas and alphas, they're too scary.

The scents of the two alphas, with one pure and the other not, spreads through the house reaching the staircase making the omega gulp. They're angry.

He peeks to see Jaemin and Heejin screaming at each other in the living room having an argument about who knows what.

He glances at Natalia raising a brow in confusion when the little girl was just staring at her parents and seemingly unfazed at the situation.

"Talia sweetie?" He calls earning a hum as the little girl turns her head and changes his attention towards their house maid. "Are you alright dear?" He asked kneeling down to meet her level.

Natalia nodded, "why ask puppy?" She said not getting a clue on why her babysitter looked worried for her.

Jeno glances at the married couple before clearing his throat, "your parents are fighting baby, are you not scared? Even with them yelling?" He asked curiously and worried for the little girl's well-being.

Natalia shook her head, "they do that a lot." She said before turning back to look at her parents still screaming at each other, "mommy and daddy always fight. Even if Talia isn't looking." She said.

The omega frowned feeling sorry for the little girl to witness her parents fighting everyday with or without her around the area as they screamed their lungs out at each other.

Not to mention how she's so used to it that she's not even crying nor scared at what's she's seeing in such a young age.

"Let's go to sleep now baby, you have school tomorrow and I don't want you to be tired okay?" Jeno said gently as he brushes Natalia's hair behind her ear.

Natalia is homeschooled, she spends her learning time and playing time at home all day while her parents are out as well.

There's a teacher that comes to visit to give her a few booklets to learn as Jeno is the one that helps her with it. Even if he had many chores to do in the house, he'd still put Natalia as his number one priority.

(A/N: ok idk how homeschool is in other countries but this is how my cousin's homeschool went)

As months have gone by with Jeno being around Natalia's side everyday and night, the more they spend their day together as the married couple were too busy at work, was the more Natalia grew closer to their maid.