𖠌 Chapter Eleven

"There we go! Now, didn't I did I great job?" Doyoung exclaimed happily patting himself on the shoulder feeling all proud.

Jeno smiled shyly, "uhm yeah, but you really didn't have to do all of this hyung," he said looking at his finished decorated room.

The elder scoffed, "nonsense, I don't usually get nice and sweet towards other people. Ask Jaehyun for that matter," he shrugged.

"But this is the least I could do to make you feel better and safe, especially since you're an omega. And you don't have an alpha or mate yet but besides the point, just say thank you," he adds making Jeno roll his eyes.

"Fine, thank you so much Doyoung hyung, this looks wonderful," he said beaming at him while thanking the elder genuinely for the hard work he has done.

They have been spending almost all week to finish decorating Jeno's room, even though it would've been faster if they just placed some ornaments all around and paint the walls, Doyoung refused.

Instead, it took about 5 whole days to finish the room makeover with Doyoung's help, especially until the beta would be satisfied of the look although it wasn't his room.

Jeno also insisted that anything is fine for him, even if it's just a little bit of designs around and nothing too much, simple basically.

Alas, Jung Doyoung was one stubborn beta that wanted everything to be perfect and coordinated. But Jaehyun of course still loves him though, even if he did so much work too.

 But Jaehyun of course still loves him though, even if he did so much work too

If you would ask why the chosen theme was nature, well answer is simple.

It went like this.

"Hey Jen, what type of stuff makes you calm the most?" Doyoung asked walking downstairs to the kitchen passing by Natalia watching some kind of cartoon show.

Jeno hums while mixing up some ingredients for lunch as he also had other chores to do around the house. "Well, nature is what most likely makes me feel safe, I like the surroundings and colors. Why ask?"

"Nothing, continue your cooking and call me when the food is ready," is what the elder said grinning before running back upstairs slamming the door to Jeno's room.

So thus, here they are admiring the finished room as Jeno was walking around examining every detail whilst Doyoung was grinning brightly behind him.

The door opens and in enters Jaehyun who was probably hanging around downstairs sweeping the floor so Jeno doesn't have to do so much work today.