𖠌 Epilogue

"Natalia, North, lunch is ready!" Jeno calls from the kitchen, drying his hands quickly on a dry towel as Jaemin finished setting up the table.

After drying his hands, he rushes to the play room they have made for their two daughters. Jaemin wanted to spoil them for a bit and renovated the house.

Upon entering the play room, seven year old Natalia Na, runs up to her official and legal papa for a hug. "Puppy!" She squealed.

Giggling, Jeno hugs her back as he crouches down to pick up North, who was mindlessly playing with the lego set Jaemin once again, had bought for them.

She was so busy, she didn't realize Jeno's shadow in front of her from the lighting. She didn't hear anything either and continued to play with the legos. Natalia accidentally ruined it and they had to start over again.

The little 4 year old girl almost shrieks when she felt herself get picked up from the ground, that is until her face was against someone's chest and the gentle hold made her realize and calm down.

"Let's go eat, sweetie." Jeno cooed, kissing her cheek as Natalia pouts at the play area.

Seeing the nervous look on his daughter's face, Jeno chuckled and ruffled her hair softly. "You can clean up after we eat, don't worry, I'm not mad."

Natalia looks up at him as he gets close to her face teasingly, "but I will be if you skip a meal." He nuzzled their noses together making not only Natalia, but North as well, giggle at him.

Heading back to the kitchen, Jaemin smiles and gestures for them to sit down so they could finally start eating. Of course, not forgetting to kiss them each on their foreheads.

If you're wondering what has happened. Let me summarize for you.

Jaemin and Jeno had gotten married, it wasn't big because Jeno was still hesitant about having many people over for their wedding and getting overwhelmed of the amount of pheromones in the place.

Natalia was ecstatic and had of course, volunteered to be a flower girl, which she did. As she couldn't help but squeal loudly when she saw her parents kiss happily while everyone else cheered along.

They soon adopted a little girl, Jeno shyly wished for them to do as he saw the article and all those papers. He was still scared to be pregnant, and therefore decided to lay low for a little.

Jaemin agreed immediately, not only because it was a good idea, but because he saw the way Jeno's eyes sparkled when they came to the place and had met the little girl.

And when they went back to the car on their way home as they also needed a bit more time to decide, he knew then it was obvious.

The omega couldn't stop talking about how cute she was, how he wanted to take her in and be there for her, how she's amazing and all that.

Not gonna lie, Jaemin felt a bit jealous but whatever. It was obvious for him Jeno had grown to love the little girl at the first second, and soon, him and Natalia will too.

The little girl wasn't only thrown away by her biological parents, but she was born deaf and unusually small.

But even with that, Jeno loves her so much, he cares for her a lot and makes sure to have equal time for his family.