𖠌 Chapter Two

Jeno woke up by his bedroom door being pushed open as his mother started yelling at him, "you're still asleep?! Stop being lazy and get ready! Your owner is on his way!"

The brunet sighed and slowly sat up rubbing his eyes as he stretched with a yawn. "Gosh, what a lazy and useless omega. Atleast you'll be gone starting today," his mom muttered.

He heard it but as always, didn't fought back. He learnt that the hard way, he had so many battle scars from that incident.

Jeno pursed his lips and just waited for his mom to finish her ranting before she heads downstairs not forgetting to slam the door shut.

"Atleast she closed the door for me," he said to himself to lighten up the mood.

He stood up and grabs his already prepared clothes for today and walks into the bathroom taking a cold shower and trying his best not to scream or wince at the pain of his bruises and open wounds.

A/N: Y'all know how hard it is to pick one photo of Jeno because he's just too beautiful? It's fucking difficult alright?

He finishes and struggles to grab his stuff which is literally just a suitcase and a backpack. Hey, he's an omega, he doesn't have much training either.

He winced for the first time that morning when the wheel of his suitcase had hit his ankle that had a small wound on it.

He whimpered when his backpack had landed a bit too heavily on his back that had a bruise from two days ago which wasn't treated yet.

He sighed and slowly walked downstairs not wanting to make his parents mad if he makes an unwanted noise, especially when he's dragging his suitcase down.

He successfully makes it downstairs without making a noise and walks to the kitchen snatching a few biscuits for later as he sat down on his chair.

His parents were at the living room, probably waiting for his alpha, or buyer, or whatever the hell he is, to arrive as they watched the television.

Jeno quickly ate his small breakfast which was just one scoop/ cup of rice and beans. He didn't eat the peanut butter sandwich on his plate though, he's allergic.

Yet, his parents still places it on his plate as if they're trying to poison him or something, maybe they are at some point. Like, do you think they will actually drive him to the hospital when he's choking to death?

No, that's what's Jeno's guess is.

He finishes up eating and cleans up not only his dishes but also the whole area, like the sink, the floor, and the table.