𖠌 Chapter Nineteen

Honestly, Jeno just wanted to file a report on someone instead of him getting reported. Because he's fucking tired.

Waking up feeling drained for no specific reason, getting downstairs realizing Heejin is having another day off today, immediately getting bossed around the first second was just hell.

He didn't know the reasoning of his mood and his lack of energy. But didn't say anything about it, it's not like the lady would listen to him anyway.

So he spent the whole morning obeying every orders from Heejin as the woman only watched him with either a scowl or a satisfied smirk at his misery.

He then only finally knew the full on reason of his mood and how he felt extremely tired mixed with pain when he was recalling what he did the past few days or just yesterday.

It wasn't because of the extra chores or how his body suddenly got tired after months of working for the Na's. But rather because of his nature as one of the secondary genders.

He found out when he was cleaning the living room and Natalia suddenly spoke up about today's date since she was trying to read the calendar out of curiosity.

Panicking, he rushed back to his bedroom to try and look for his pills. But to no avail seeing his bottles empty and no other second options to help with his heat.

How could he not realize and kept on track with the dates? He promised to himself he would so he can avoid the pain and the neglected comments from Heejin. This time since the Jaemin situation.

He didn't know what to do, he doesn't have pills to atleast minimize the excruciating pain of his heat for a few days without any help from a mate.

It's not like he even has one, the only person close to becoming his mate is Jaemin. But the man is already taken, and he doesn't want to cause more shit than what has already been done.

He winced when he finally felt the heat kicking in his stomach, feeling like he was about to throw up and wanted to just pass out already since he hasn't felt this in a long time considering he's been taking medications for it.

"Don't be weak. My husband bought you to be our maid, just because you're an omega doesn't mean shit except you're useless and weak."

Heejin's words echoed through his ears and unwanted flashbacks of not just the woman but also his so called parents showed up in his mind.

He shook his head and took a deep breath before leaving to head back downstairs and continue obeying Heejin's orders.

He needs to suck it up, he can't do anything about it anyway. Who would even save him? Doyoung isn't even here to spat shit towards their boss's wife and Jaehyun is still working.

Obviously Natalia is a kid, she can't do anything about it either. As much as she knew a few things about what's going around in her environment in this household, she can't. Heejin just has that much power over her daughter too.

"What took so long?! Can you hurry up? You have more things to do!" Heejin scolds scowling at Jeno who whimpered silently from her strong pheromones.

She scoffed again seeing the brunet tremble, "go scrub the floor with this, and make it extra shiny." She ordered handing out a small toothbrush.