You Have Been Approved.

"Come, on. We only have five minutes to leave!" Louis yelled from the other side of the door.

I huffed, pushing my hair out of my face and tried to zip up the dress again, "Well, I would love to leave, but this stupid dress wont zip up! Oh, my god, did I get fat since the last time I wore this! Ugh, this is just so stupid." I threw my arms up, stopping from pacing around the bathroom and sat on the edge of the tub. Louis' mom called a couple of hours ago and said they would be holding a dinner party for the family, my mum and myself were invited. "Maybe I just shouldn't go." I mumbled to myself.

The bathroom door slowly creaked up, in the doorway stood Louis, his hair perfectly swooped to the side, his blue jeans hung in all the right places and of course his black stripped shirt fit his muscular chest, "Of course you're going, mum invited you, and you know as well as anyone to not stand her up." He walked toward me, holding his hand out for me, "Now, let's get that dress off- I mean on, sorry." He grinned sheepishly down at me before turning me around and running his hand down my back causing me to shiver, I felt his minty breath wash across my neck before he quickly zipped the dress up causing me to gasp. "There, now, shall we go?"

I turned around looking up at his smug smirk, "Y-yeah." I strut out of the bathroom, shaking my hips as best as I could without looking like I was having a seizure, two could play at that game. As I got to my doorway I looked over my shoulder finding Louis still standing in my bathroom, "Still coming, Slick?" I grinned at him, winking and walking out of my room leaving him there with his jaw hanging open.

I heard him coughing then his footsteps running down the stairs after me, "Some tease you are." He whispered as he wisps past me and out the door. I rolled my eyes, scoffing and following him to the car. "You'll pay for it later though." He yelled over the top of the car before sliding in and waiting for me. 

"Celeste!!"  I was pulled into a tight hug by Louis' mom. She hadn't changed a bit since the last time I had seen her about four months ago, I came for the twins birthday party. "I haven't seen you in, what, ages? Your hair, it's so long!" She gushed, holding me at arms length to get a good look at me.

I rolled my eyes, smiling up at her, "Jay, I haven't changed a bit and you know that. But you, you got a tan! I am so jealous of you." 

She brought her hand up to her blushing cheeks, "Don't say that, you are just as beautiful, even if you aren't as tan as me. Now, come, sit, food will be ready in awhile, Mia, why don't you come help me?" She held her arms out for my mum, they hugged and made small talk walking into the kitchen.

I hadn't even taken one step before I collided with the floor, "CEL!!!" The twins yelled in my ears while sitting on top of me, "I got new dolls, wanna come see them?" Daisy giggled down at me, playing with my hair.

Louis swiftly pulled off Phoebe while I pulled Daisy into my arms standing up, "Maybe after dinner, baby. I promise I'll stay, and so will Louis, we will all play." I grinned over at Louis as he ran up and down the hall with a bouncing Phoebe on his back. "Look at your brother, he's bonkers." I adjusted Daisy on my hip and walked into the living room to find Lottie and Fizzy fighting over the remote, "Girls," I cleared my throat getting their attention. As soon as they spotted me they dropped the remote and ran toward me, wrapping their tiny arms around my waist, "I swear, you girls have gotten bigger since the last time I've seen you." I laughed as Fizzy swatted away my hand which was pinching her cheek, "How have you lot been?"

Lottie made her way back to the couch picking up the remote before her sister could, "Well, I got my license and mum said I can get a car next year." She grinned at me playing with Daisy. "They missed you, you know. They tried to talk mum into letting you come with us to Florida."