Breaking Malik ~COMING SOON~

Hey guys! If you are reading this, that means you have finished Loved You First, and thanks for reading it! Obviously I have more than this story on my page, so it would be cool if you would check out the others(Play It Cool, In Love and War of Styles, and Cover-Up)

I've decided once I am finished with Cover-Up, I am going to be starting a new fan fiction called Breaking Malik, here is the intro! 

__________________________________________________

Zayn pushed past me, sending me flying back into the wall, tripping on my own two feet. "Watch where you're going," He spat at me, taking a cigarette out of his new pack, lighting it and up and taking a long, thoughtful drag from it.

I admit, Zayn Malik was the definition of hot. Any girls dream bad boy, with the tight fitting leather jacket, raven black hair styled into a quiff, his perfect jaw structure, and he wasn't to bad on the eyes. But I had no time to admire his beauty, I pushed myself off the wall, glaring harshly at the Greek God in front of me, "You should probably stop smoking, I'm sure your girlfriend doesn't like it,- Oh wait. That's right," I knew it was a low blow, Perrie broke up with the bradford bad boy a measily two hours ago, hence why he was outside smoking. But I was tired of being pushed around by Zayn, and that was going to end tonight.

Zayn's angelic face flashed so many different emotions in the next five seconds, it was a surprise it didn't split in two. From heart broken to extremly mad, Zayn's face flushed red before he pushed me against the wall I previously pushed myself off of. "Listen here, Poppet." My eyes were like slits, much like his as he called me Poppet, everyone knew I hated it. His lips curled up into a snarl as he took a long drag from his ciggerate, blowing the smoke in my face, making me choke. Another thing everyone knew about me, I hated the smell of smoke or anyone smoking near me. "You better watch what you say around me." I could feel his hot breath on my neck as he whispered in my ear, and within a second he was pushed off of me, walking back inside of the house. 

This was not the end of it.

___________________

Zayn and I have been on the wrong foot since we first met on the 28th of July, 2010. The day One Direction formed.

Let me tell you who I am. My name is Poppy Winston, born and raised and Doncaster, England, now at the age of 20, and my best friend was none other than Louis William Tomlinson.

My enemy: Zayn Malik

But what happens when I stand up to him. Simple:

All. Hell. Breaks. Loose.

___________________________________________________

If you like the intro, please go check it out by clicking this link:  

http://www.wattpad.com/story/6113849-breaking-malik-~coming-soon~

Or the link will be in the external, or you can just click on my name and go to my page!