Best Friend, Right?

I slowly turned my eyes from Zayn to find Louis standing in the doorway, a shocked expression on his face. So, that's what they picked up. Instantly my heart rate picked up and my mouth dried. I couldn't speak, the boy that has been my best friend for my entire life shouldn't have this kind of affect on me. I opened and closed my mouth a couple of times, probably looking like a fish out of water. "Hey, mate. I'm Jensen." He spoke up, holding out his hand for Louis.

For one split second Louis glared at him, noticing our hands still laced together, but his gazed returned to me. Still shocked, still confused, and a hint of sadness. "Happy birthday Bunny." He softly spoke, breaking me out of my haze.

I stiffened up, "You have no right to call me that Louis." I turned on my heel, making my way toward the kitchen, ignoring the protest from Louis and Zayn. "Niall Horan, how in the hell did you already eat over half of the food!" Niall stopped mid bite into yet another sandwich, "Now we have no other food for the guest. Which I doubt anymore are coming. This is just a big disaster, maybe everyone can just go home, and I can shut myself in my room with ice cream and tons of blankets. Yeah, that sounds great, shoo now, go home." I started pushing Niall and Kelly out of the kitchen.

Niall stopped, standing ridged so I couldn't push him anymore, "This is about Louis isn't it?" I perched my lips, looking away and shaking my head no, "Don't lie to me, Celeste, you are my best friend." I sighed, grabbing my hair and turning back to the kitchen, sitting down at the island. "You know he wasn't lying about management making him publicly date her." I looked up to find only Niall in the kitchen with me.

I sighed, glaring down at a bag of crisps, "How the hell am I supposed to know? You guys never told me about it. Hell! Louis told Harry to lie about it. It must be true if he wanted to hide it so badly from me."

Niall placed his hand over mine, "Don't say that. Louis loves you, hell, he wouldn't shut up about you on The X Factor, even after he had to stop calling you. All I'm saying is you need to talk to him, now. He's the only one who can explain all of this." With that Niall got up and walked out of the kitchen, leaving me with my thoughts and half eaten bags of crisps. I hesitantly picked up a crisp and studied it, looking at the little groves on it.

I heard a quite laugh from the door way which made me jump and throw the crisp across the room, "Jesus! Don't do that again Niall. I thought you left." I turned around in my seat to find Louis leaning against the door, a happy glint in his blue eyes. Unlike everyone else, Louis dressed kind of down, a pair of khaki pants rolled up a bit up his calve, his worn out black toms adorned his feet. His dark blue shirt fit across his chest in a way that said look at me, I'm so fit. and he had a little bow tie. "Hi," I breathed out.

"Are you actually talking to me?" I gulped, nodding my head and looking down. "Thank the lord," he said before wrapping me in his arms. To say I missed his arms around me was an understatement. I took in his smell, smiling slightly to myself, the familiar feeling of his large arms wrapped around my tiny torso, "I hated not talking to you." I nodded my head slightly, not caring that I still couldn't trust myself to speak around him. "I went to management today." I gave a small oh in response, Louis rested his chin on top of my head, breathing in slowly. "I told them if they don't let me publicly dump Jordan, I would publicly quit One Direction."

I pulled out of his hug, looking at him with a weird expression which was probably really attractive, "You're kidding right? You'd never quit One Direction, you love it to much!"

Louis popped my nose with his index finger, "Exactly, now who was that bloke you were holding hands with?" I turned around in my seat, picking up another crisp, it suddenly held all of my attention. I didn't want to explain to Louis that I had planed on fake dating to make him jealous. "Come on Bunny, you can tell me."