Party Time

Jensen's lips crashed down on mine. This was wrong, shouldn't I feel bad about Louis? Granted he cheated on me, lied about it, but he is my best friend. The thoughts of Louis didn't faze me at all as I quickly kissed Jensen back. I liked the feel of his plump lips on mine, they moved almost perfectly against my own. He detached his lips from mine, kissing his way down my neck, "I want you," He whispered huskily against my skin. I couldn't do anything but nod as his lips found their way back to mine, "You wont remember a thing Doll,"

I sat straight up in bed, "What if the fu-?" I gasped, trying to catch my breath as beads of sweat ran down my forehead. It was just a dream, thank the lord. 

Jensen's head popped up from the floor, "What? What happened, are you okay?" He rubbed some of the sleep from his eyes before standing up and stretching making baby dinosaur noises.

I wiped my forehead with the back of my hand, "Yeah, just a dream. A weird one." I waved him off as he looked like he was about to ask questions. "Nothing," I glanced at my alarm clock, it was now 10, "Well, um, the guest shower is down the hall, towels and such are in the closet, feel free to shower, as I'm going to. We need to clean the place up and go out shopping for party stuff." I threw my sheets off, Jensen nodded before making his way out of the room barefooted and shirtless. I was right, about him being fit, he had a six pack, nothing special, Louis had one too. Louis, Louis, Louis, that's all I could think about. I grunted, picking up a towel and making my way into the bathroom, closing the door with my foot.

I opened the door, letting the steam out of the bathroom, ruffling my hair making it less flat, I stepped out and felt straight on my butt. "JENSEN!" I screamed, landing on the floor with a thud, "Why is your sock on my floor!"

He slid into the room, one white sock in his hand, "Thanks! I was looking for that," He leaned down snatching the sock and placing it on my bed before helping me up, "Sorry, when I crashed last night I kind of threw my socks, I was tired. Work does that." I rolled my eyes, Jensen worked last night, I told him to come over afterwards so we could get more details in for the fake dating. "ANYWAY," He said pulling his arm away, "Let's go to the store.  I'm sure Niall will eat whatever food you have, which isn't much."

I grumbled a few words, throwing my jacket on and slipping my vans on. "You ate most of it last night," Pulling Jensen along with me after quickly locking the front door. "We are taking your car, it's bigger." Jensen had a truck, so saying it was big compared to my tiny mini cooper was an understatement. 

~

"Okay, seriously, we don't need this much stuff Jensen!" I looked between the two carts full of junk food and drinks, sodas mainly. "I mean, we aren't going to have that many people maybe 20. I don't really have friends."

Jensen walked around the cart, putting an arm around my shoulder, "Babe, you are, or were, the famous Louis Tomlinson's girlfriend. A list celebs are going to be lining up to get in your place tonight. Not to mention the boys, I'm sure they'll bring dates, maybe some of their famous friends. It's a party, we need food, and lots of it."

"But, I don't have enough money for this," My job wasn't the most high paying, or was, I quit a couple of months back. I get most of my money from selling my pictures. "This is going to be well over 100 pounds."

He snorted, pushing one of the carts to the check out lane, "Hey, you are my girlfriend now, I'll pay." I laughed, bumping hips with him before loading all of the junk food onto the belt to be checked out. "Did you see that ladies face??" He yelled out, racing through the parking lot, "She thought we were high, all of these foods. We need to do that again some day. I love freaking people out."

I ran after him, laughing my head off, "Tell me about it! Her face was priceless. It made it even better that she was like in her 60's!" I stopped beside his truck as he slid the stuff into the trunk.  "You really didn't have to pay for all of that. I could have, I have my mums card, she gave it to me last time figuring I would throw a party."