I Remember.

When Kelly said she won VIP tickets I didn't know it meant we got front row seats. This close to the stage we could see how perfect the boys were. Niall Horan, the Niall Horan as dancing in front of me. I turned to Kelly to find her full blown blubbering, she fancied Niall a tad, he reach out toward us and Kelly nearly fainted, okay, maybe a tad was a understatement.

"Oh, my God! That was amazing!" Kelly stated, bouncing up and down in her seat, "Can you believe we are going to meet them any minute now?" She straightened out her One Direction shirt, making sure her dark brown curls were perfect, which they were. I looked around the room, it was small, with two couches and a table full of snack foods. Any normal day I would have rushed to the table and stuffed my face, but today I was to nervous to even think about food. Paul, their body guard, opened the door stepping inside, taking a look at the both of us. "Oh, my god, it's Paul." She said, gripping my arm, it was only a body guard, I thought as I rolled my eyes.

Liam was the first to step in the door, his short brown hair swished to the side, his brown eyes trailed on Kelly and I, "Hello ladies, I'm Liam. It's nice to meet you." He held out his hand for us to shake, slipping my hand in his, I noticed how warm it was.

I had to stop myself from rolling my eyes and saying 'obviously,' when he introducted himself, he's only being polite, I reminded myself. "I'm Celeste, you can call me Cel, and this is Kelly. Sorry she can't speak at the moment, she's fan girling." I explained, nudging Kelly in the ribs. He nodded his head before making his way over to the snack table.

Harry and Zayn walked in, both of them flirting with us, I ignored it, and of course Kelly fangirled. Then Niall walked in, giving us both bear hugs before starting to make small talk with Kelly. Last, but not least, Louis walked in wearing his famous red skinnies and a button up shirt. My heart stopped as he finally looked up, making eye contact with me. Would he remember? I stared into his blue eyes, willing myself not to cry. What if he didn't remember? Slowly, but surely, a huge grin spread across his face as he ran toward me, gathering my small 5'6 frame in his arms, before burying his face in my neck, "Celbells."

My heart fluttered as he called my by my old nickname, "Boobear," I breathed out. Yes, girls and boys, you heard it right 'Boobear' I gave him that nickname when we were five. Tears now prickled my eyes. My Boobear, he remembered me.

He kissed my cheek when he pulled away giving me his famous smirk, "I've missed my Celbells." My heart fluttered again as a blushed made it's way to my cheeks. "When I saw that the last tour date was in Doncaster, I thought of you. Happy birthday, by the way. Was our concert a birthday gift from Mum and Dad?" He asked while pulling me to the couch to sit.

Liam walked over to us, slapping a hand on the older boys back, "So this is the Celeste that our Lou wouldn't shut up about." It was Louis' turn blushing at Liam's comment. "Well, I'm glad you could make it to the show." He smiled before walking away to fuss at Niall, leaving Louis and I alone.

I cleared my throat looking up at Louis, "So,  you've been talking about me, eh?" I  snickered as he blushed again, so cute.

He playfully pushed me away, "Yeah, yeah, shut up. Now, how are Mum and Dad?" He asked, referring to my parents as his own.

I shrugged my shoulders, sending him a smirk, "I dunno, I haven't talked to them in about a month. I moved into my own flat in town." I smiled proudly at his shocked face, "I wanted to move closer to work."

He slowly clapped his hands, "Wow, I'm proud of my Bunny." I blushed again as he used my other childhood name which I got for loving Carrots, "I never thought you would move out." He said, sending a wink my way. I playfully pushed him but he snaked his arms around my waist pulling me into another hug, this time burying his face into my natural curls inhaling, "I've missed you so much Celbells."

I smiled against his chest, breathing in Louis, he still smelled the same, better if that's even possible. I sighed contently, feeling safe in his arms as I always did, "I've missed you too, Boobear."

Liam clapping his hands brought me out of my trance, "Okay, Lads! It's safe to leave, so where to?" He questioned, looking around at everyone. Safe? Oh, right, the fans, I somehow forget that they were a boy band.

Louis jumped up before throwing his hands in the air and jumping around. Yep, still the same Louis! Liam chuckled before pointing at Louis who only sighed long and loud. "How about we go to Cel's new flat? Oooo, we could have a sleep over!" Everyone agreed before turning to me for approval, I just shrugged my shoulders. Louis squealed, literally squealed, before pulling me up and into a hug, "It's settled then, I'll go with Cel in her car, and the rest of you lot can follow in the van."

Everyone nodded their heads before making their way out into the hall. "Hey, Lou." I said, poking his side, "I'll race you to the car?" He eagerly nodded his head before getting in a stance ready to race. I giggled, stepping in line beside him, "1, 2- GO!" I didn't even finish before taking off down the hall and out into the cold weather. It was late December and it was already starting to snow.

I heard Louis' feet slapping down on the pavement behind me, "Not fair!" He yelled out of breath as my car came into view, "You started before me, and I don't even know what your car looks like!"

I laughed as I ran full force to my car, slapping my hand down on the hood, "I win!" I stated, turning around only to come in contact with Louis, he lightly pushed me against my car, pressing his lips to the spot below my ear and kissing it.

I shivered as his hot breath ran down my neck, "I'll just have to get you a prize later," He kissed my jaw before looking me in the eye, "Even though you cheated." He said, smirking.

I rolled my eyes, opening the drivers side door of my dark blue 2009 mini cooper, "Whatever, loser, get in the car, I'm freezing out here." 

_______________________________________________________________

Hey guys, I thought I'd update two chapters tonight so you could get a feel of the story, so comment your thoughts and tell me if I should keep with this story or just trash it, also, like/vote and fan so you know when I update!

Lots Of Love~