Celeste And Jensen?

I picked my head up off of Harry's chest, looking up to find him asleep, his mouth hanging open in the slightest. I sighed, closing his mouth and moving off the bed, careful not to wake up. I pulled the covers over him, kissing his cheek in a friendly manner and picked up my phone making my way into the living room. "Hello?" A gruff morning voice spoke over the phone.

I cringed looking at the clock on the T.V only 10 in the morning, hopefully I hadn't waken him up, "Is this Jensen?" I cruised myself for not getting his last name last night as this was extremely awkward now.

"Celeste?" I sighed happily as he remembered me, making things less awkward, "I wasn't expecting you to actually call me," He coughed awkwardly, oh god, I bet he only gave me his number to make me feel better. What if he was annoyed that I called him? "What's up?"

I breathed out heavily, not realizing that I had been holding my breath. "Is that offer still standing? I want to get things off my chest and seeing how my friends are friends with Louis can't really tell them."

I heard some ruffling around before Jensen's breath hit the receiver, "Yeah, yeah, where do you want to meet up? I'm off today." I quickly told him my address, "30 minutes, you live right around the corner. I don't think you want a stinky 20 year old boy showing up on your door step." Ah, so he was older than me.

I laughed, "Yeah, I'll see you in half an hour, Jensen, and thank you by the way." He mumbled a quite don't mention it, before I hung up. Heading back to my room I remember Harry still asleep in my room. "HARRY EDWARD STYLES!!!" I screamed jumping on top of his body, "Wake upppp sweeettt cheeks!"

Harry raised his head, blushing, "Did.. I, we.. cuddle?" I nodded my head, "I cuddle in my sleep." He ducked his head down, looking at the sheets, "Sorry,"

I ruffled his curls, which surprisingly he didn't care, "It's cool bootylious, Jensen is coming over," I stood up grabbing a towel from the closet, "Thought you should known instead of it being a surprise. I know you don't really like him." I turned around to find Harry stripping off the sweat pants "HAROLD!" I screamed throwing the towel at him and covering my eyes, "I'm just a kid! I don't want to see you naked!"

Harry's laughed echoed around my room, "Chill girly, I had boxers on," He kissed my forehead, "You can look now love," I peeked my eyes open to find Harry pulling a shirt on over his curls, "I think I should be heading out now, don't want to over stay or ruin any fun you two might have." He wagged his eyebrows at me, I blushed hitting his arm playfully. "Text me later, Love. Don't care what time, I'm here for you." He brushed his lips across my cheek before slipping his way out into the hallway. I rolled my eyes, picking up the towel which had landed on my bed and made my way into the bathroom. Once I heard my front door shut I turned on the shower, quietly slipping in.

~

I opened the door, finding Jensen standing there with his hands stuffed into his pockets, a heavy coat zipped up over his shirt, "Well, you look better then you did last night." I blushed, looking down at my skinny jeans and All Time Low band tee.

"I could say the same." I mentally face palmed as I lead him into my living room. He carefully slid off his jacket, his black t shirt fit to his body, I was wrong, he wasn't lanky, he was actually fit.  His dark blue skinny jeans clung to his legs, and bum, what I'm a girl, and he was walking in front of me. "Thanks for coming over."

He smiled at him, his eyes even smiled, he was wearing contacts today, the dorky glasses long gone making him seem a lot older. His hair was styled up into a sort of quiff kind of like Zayn's. "I'm just glad you called me instead of keeping it all in."

I sighed, pushing my hair out of my face and sitting down on the couch beside him, folding my legs underneath me. "Where do I start? I guess from the beginning, right? Well, my mum and Louis' were best friends in high school, the had us just a year apart, Louis being the elder, so of course, they set us up on play dates, making us become best friends instantly. We lived by each other our whole lives, so that factored in. Well, when Louis was 18 and I was 17, he auditioned for The X Factor, we couldn't believe that he actually got in, not saying that he couldn't sing. He promised to call me every night, but with silly T.V Shows like that you weren't allowed to call home unless you won that night, which they won a couple, Louis called me a total of two times, he promised once they were done with The X Factor he would come home for me.