Are You Ready, Paris?

"Get back here you sneaky bastard!"

"Do you not know who I am?!" Louis the diva yelled over his shoulder at the police officer. Not even in Paris for ten minutes and Louis got us in trouble with the police. Louis, being the five year old he is, threw a fit because I told him he couldn't try on the funny mans hat.

"Louis, just give him back the damn hat!" I yelled at him as he pulled me along through the airport, my backpack bouncing against my hip making it cry out in pain.

"Never!" He cried out like a battle cry, holding down the hat that still adorned his head. "Taxi!" He yelled, holding his free hand out above his head, "Grand Marcs hotel, now! Go man!" He screamed at the already flustered man.

Of course my mum and dad had to pull out all the stops and rented the penthouse of the fanciest hotel in Paris, they also rented us a car for the two weeks we are here. Where might said car be? Oh, at the hotel. I let out a long breath, "I can't believe you Louis."

He looked over at me, giving me the puppy dog look, "Don't be mad at me Bunny, I just wanted to try on the funny mans hat."

I glared at him, stepping out of the car as it came to a stop outside of the hotel, "No means no Lou." I faced him, crossing my arms over my chest as he paid the taxi driver, "Ten minutes Louis, ten minutes in a foreign country and you almost got us arrested! Couldn't you act your age for once?!" I shouted before the doorman opened the door, scampering out of my way, "Excuse me," I put on a fake smile for the man behind the desk, "I'm Celeste Edwards, pent house three." Pent house three was the very top, whoever stayed there got access to the roof, and usually didn't stay long if you catch my drift.

"Mademoiselle," The man said, stepping out from behind the desk, "It's a pleasure to meet you. My name is Perrie," He said with a thick french accent. I smirked, thinking about Zayn's current pink haired girlfriend, she's a sweet girl don't get me wrong, but her hair was pretty crazy. "Ah, this must be Monsieur Tomlinson. Let me show you to your pent house, your bags arrived only moments ago. Right this way, s'il vous plaît" He led us across the lobby, a bright, fake, smile on his face.

As much as I tried to shake Louis' arm off my waist, he kept a strong grip, his nails digging into my hips, "Merci, Monsieur , we'll be sure to call you if we have any problems," He smiled sweetly before shutting the door, "That guy gives me the skives."

I quickly spun around on my heels, making my way further into the loft to find my room. I sighed, finally finding my room and sitting on top of my bed, "Go away Louis," I said, sounding peeved, which I was. All I wanted to do was sleep, jet lag was getting the better of me, and it being 6AM factored in also.

"Oh, come on, Bunny." He said softly, making his way toward me and sitting on the bed beside me, "Let me make it up to you, yeah? Take a short nap, and we'll go out and eat at a quite little place in the village. Maybe even stop be the Eiffel Tower," He bumped shoulders with me, "Yeah, I know you want to visit."

I smiled, playfully pushing him, "Fine, but you aren't off the hook yet," He smiled hopefully down at me, "Now, get out loser, I need my beauty sleep." He kissed the top of my head, shuffling  out of the room. I sighed, laying back on the king sized bed, pulling the sheets up to my neck. Today, I nap on a little piece of heaven.

"I don't know, Louis, maybe it's to fancy." I explained, smoothing the Salmon colored dress that went down to mid thigh, bringing out the tan on my skin. Tugging at the three quarter link sleeve I turned around to face Louis who was giving me a goofy look, "It's stupid, and to fancy," I threw my arms up, "I'm going to change."

"No, no, Bunny," He pulled me into his arms, crushing me against his chest, "It looks perfect, okay. I don't care what you say, you aren't changing," I groaned, giving up and leaning into his backwards hug, "Besides, I'm hungry."