Hearts Were Meant To Break.

"Celeste!" My favorite Irish accent yelled. "I didn't think Louis was actually going to drag you along!" He grinned ear to ear hugging me and picking me up off the ground, which wasn't an easy task for him since we were the same height. "You need a drink, let me get you one."

I grabbed his arm, stopping him, "I'm not really a drinker Niall, it's fine." He waved me off before making his way through the living room and mass of people. I turned on my heel to find Louis staring at me, "Take a picture, it'll last longer," I shot at him laughing.

He quickly pulled out his phone snapping a picture of me, "Hey, you told me to take a picture." He laughed before wrapping his arm around my waist and pulling me closer to him, "Smile," He whispered in my ear, I smiled showing off all my teeth as the flash went off.

Niall returned, holding three beers, "Hey, taking picture without me," He spoke up, handing the drinks to Louis and I, "If you don't mind, Lou, I'm stealing your girlfriend." He tossed at Louis before taking my hand and pulling me toward the living room, through the people then down a hallway that lead outside. He sat us down at a table on the patio where it was less crowded and quite.

I felt a small smile play at my lips, "Sooo...." I waited for him to start the story but he just sat there with a dumb look on his face. "How did the date go you nutt?!" He sighed happily, a daze look taking over his face, which only made my smile grow wider as I sat my elbow on the table and leaned my cheek on my hand, awaiting the fairytale story.

"Well, she told you I asked her out on a date." I gave him a duh expression telling him to go on, "It was perfect Cel, she looked... Just wow, her dress. Everything about her was perfect that night, not that it isn't ever other time. She looked like a princess. Cel, she's my princess. I think I'm in love." He sighed happily again.

I chuckled, bumping his shoulder, "Well, I know she feels the same way about you. She never shuts up talking about you, you know. She'll call me and we will literally be on the phone for half an hour talking about you before she asks how my day was. It's like she's a love drunk teen." I stood up smoothing my dress back out. "Anyway, let's get back to the party, yeah? After all, you are the host." I grabbed his arms gently, as we walked in the door our eyes landed on Kelly who was wearing a short black cocktail dress, her hair in perfect curls and her make up simple. "Kelllllllyyy!" I yelled out catching her attention. She squealed dancing over to me and bringing me into a hug, "You look amazing."

She playfully slapped my arm, "Me? Look at you? And did you see your boyfriend, he looks like a hunk in those dark jeans... Niall looks better though," She whispered in my ear before turning to him and giving him a peck on the cheek, I suppressed an awe as he gave her a tight hug returning the kiss on her cheek. "I see Niall got you a drink." 

I hadn't even noticed the red plastic cup still in my grasps, "Oh, yeah." I took a small sip out of it, I wasn't a big drinker but it doesn't mean that I thought alcohol all together was nasty. "Anyway, I should get back to Louis, I bet he's worrying about me." I said my goodbyes to the adorable couple before making my way down a back hallway so I wouldn't have to go through a crowed living room again, "There you are," I said to Louis as I finally found him standing in the doorway of the living room. "I ran into Kelly had to catch up." I shrugged placing a kiss on his cheek.

"Lewis!!!" A tall blond girl screeched out over the music, "Oh, baby there you are." She sauntered her way over to Louis planting her lips on his. "Who is this trash?" She looked down at me over her pointed nose.

My finger twitched, "The better question is, who are you, skank?"

She laughed, throwing her fake looking blond hair over her shoulder, "Don't act like you don't know me, filth. I'm only the biggest pop star up and coming. Jordan Howell, also known as Louis Tomlinson's girlfriend of a full year."