My Best Friend, My Boobear.

I looked up at Louis, happy tears starting to spill out of my eyes, "Louis I-" A knock at the door interrupted me. "I'll get that." I jumped up, pretty ticked off. Who the hell was at my door? I threw it open, finding Kelly standing there shivering pulling her gray sweater closer to her small frame. "Kelly? What's up?"

She rushed into my flat, giving me a quick hug, "Thank god you answered the door, it's freezing out there. I thought we could have a girls day out! Isn't that fantastic?" She clapped her hands, walking into the living room and stopping when her eyes landed on Louis, "Am I... interrupting something?" She gave Louis and I a dirty look.

Louis stood up, wiping his hands down his pant leg, "No, it was nothing. But I should get going, call me later, okay, Celbells?" I nodded my head as he kissed my cheek, opening the door and leaving.

I sighed, throwing myself on the couch, "So, shopping?" I raised my eyebrow, she only wanted to go shopping when she was upset, "What's wrong?"

She helped me up, pushing me toward my room. "I'll tell you when we get to the mall." I rolled my eyes at her. I rushed into my room, peeling off my clothes and putting on a pair of floral skinny jeans with a flowly white shirt. I left my curly hair down, running some lip gloss along my bottom lip, grabbing my purse and stuffing some notes, lip gloss, and my phone in I came back out to find Kelly laying on the couch with her feet propped up, "Oh, good, you're done. I was bored."

I searched through the tons of clothes on the racks in Rue 21! Am I a little kid for liking this store? Nah, I thought scrunching up my nose, they had amazing shoes. "So, what was this important news you had to tell me?" I pulled out a cute blazer to show Kelly, she nodded her head, continuing her search.

A minute later she pulled out a cute blouse, "If you get the blazer, you have to get this also." I gave her a pointed look as if saying cough up, she sighed, "Well, you know how I fancy Niall?" I nodded my head, making my way over to the jeans and pulling out a pair of black skinnies that would match the blazer, "Well we talked last night."

I picked up a pair of heels, hey, if I'm going to start a new outfit, might as well finish it. Plus, Louis and I had a date tonight, well not official, seeing how as I didn't ask him yet, "Oh," I said, slipping the heels on, they made my legs look good and Kelly approved, "Well, how did that go?"

She squealed, in the middle of the story, I turned around facing her with rounded eyes, "He asked me out!"  I joined in our her squealing, jumping up and down with only one shoe on, we must have looked crazy, "We are going on a date tonight! That's why I asked you to come shopping with me, I need to buy a dress. You know how bad I am at choosing just one dress." I nodded my head, remembering last year when she brought home six dresses for one date with a boy she broke up with a week later. "Any who, lets go in that cute store down the way, I saw a couple of dresses there. Hey, maybe we can pick you up a dress for Louis."

I blushed, ducking my head and looking at the clothes in my hand, "We aren't dating Kells, we are just best friends." She clicked her tongue mumbling a sure. "Let's just pay for the stuff and get you a dress." While walking to the dress shop, I pulled out my iPhone, tapping on Lou's number

To Boobear:

Dinner tonight? We need to talk.

From Boobear:

I agree, I'll pick you up in three hours, is that enough time?

I replied with a yes, slipping my phone back into my pocket, "Hey, can we make this fast, I'm hanging out with Louis tonight." She winked at me, giving me an all knowing look, "Shut up, we're just hanging out." I bumped shoulders with her as we walked into the dress store.

"I'll call you later, Kells!" She nodded her head, taking off down the street. I picked up my bags, and headed into my flat. Hour and a half to get ready. I rushed into my bathroom, stripping my clothes off. I rushed through the shower, jumping back out I dried my hair, I looked over at the clock, an hour left. I could do this.  I plugged my curler in, while waiting for it to heat up I pulled my new clothes out of the bag. I pulled the top on, it was a black sheer top with a build in black bra, the black skinny jeans with zippers on the side, I left the blazer off for now, I slipped on the boot heels. Looking at myself in the mirror I was impressed, I had no idea I could look this good. The night before I painted my nails black, which was perfect for the outfit. I put the bracelet on that I found at the dress store, now a necklace. I had tons, but which one? One caught my eye, it was a tiny sliver heart with stones on it, this was it. I put it on, rushing back to the bathroom to start on my make up, I put a little mascara on, and some eye liner. I took out my favorite lip stick, it was a bright pink, I ran my clean lip gloss over it making it shinny. I started on my hair, which took me a good 40 minutes seeing how long and thick it was.

Slipping my blazer on over my shoulders, the doorbell rang, just in time, I thought to myself, rushing down the hall to open the door. There Louis stood, taking my breath away, that wasn't what best friends were supposed to do, right? He looked normal, his dark washed skinny jeans clung to his legs, his white t shirt fit perfectly over his fit chest, a blazer kind of like my own over his shoulders, "Hey, we kind of match." He said, observing my outfit , "You look amazing, Love." He kissed my cheek, lame, but I blushed none the less. "Nice necklace, didn't I get that for you? Anyway, um, where too?"

I shrugged my shoulder, stepping out of my warm flat and into the cold London weather, locking the door behind me. "Thanks." I blushed again, fingering the necklace, "Um, how about that new restaurant in town?" This time, we went in Louis' car, a brand new Porsche. "You just had to get the best didn't you Lou?"

He laughed, shrugging his shoulders, "It looked damned cool, I had to get it." I looked at his serious face, and snorted. I, Celeste Rose Edwards snorted! I slapped my hand over my mouth, careful not to mess up my lipstick. "That was to adorable!" Louis said through laughter. I grumbled something and Louis caught it, "Aw, don't be a sour pus. It was cute." He grabbed my hand in his, holding it on his lap, I blushed. "This place?" I looked up, noticing the small pizza place and nodded. I felt a little to over dressed for this place, "Stop it, Bunny, you look amazing." He raised my hand to his lips before kissing it. "Come on then, we can't sit in the car all night."

I grabbed Louis' hand once we sat at the table and ordered our drinks, we sat across from each other. "Louis, we need to talk." He rolled his eyes in a duh manor, "About us. We kind of got interrupted by Kelly." His mouth formed a perfect 'o' which made me blush, "Anyway, you asked me to be your girlfriend, and I didn't get to answer. Louis, you and I have been best friends for god knows how long! Honestly, I didn't even know I really loved you until my mum made me open my eyes. Any girl would be lucky to you have as a boyfriend, and if that girl said no, by god, she is some stupid crazy person! Louis, you are my best friend, and you always will be. I love you boobear." I smiled at him his face still confused. "It means yes, Louis. I will be your girlfriend Louis Tomlinson."

He jumped a little, bangning his knee on the table and getting a couple of glares from the other people in the place. "Sorry," He looked toward the couple with the baby at the table over, "Really, Bunny?" I nodded my head, tears shining in my eyes, "You have no idea how happy I am. I promise this wont screw up out friendship." He leaned over the table, pressing his soft lips to mine. Louis Tomlinson, my best friend, now boyfriend was kissing me. Sparks flew through my body, starting where his hand was resting on the side of my face, all the way down to my toes. This is what it felt like, to be kissing the one. He was the one. My Boobear, my Louis, my boyfriend.

___________________________________________________________

Yay guys! I seriously love this chapter it's my favorite so far! They got together, finally right? What did you guys think? Comment and tell me. Vote/like, fan, and share my story thanks.

By the way, picture on the side is Celeste outfit for the date (: I wish I was skinny enough to pull that off!

~Lots of Love