Receiving Hate.

"No," I replied quietly, my voice shaky. I rung my hands as Louis stood up, brushing his shirt down, "Louis, I-"

He held up his hand, cutting me off, "It's okay, I understand." His voice shaky also, "You're not ready, and that's okay. Celeste, I'll wait for you, I waited for two years while I was away, I don't want any other girl, you are the one I want to spend the rest of my life with, and if you need time, I'll give you time." He pulled me toward him, wrapping his arms around my shoulders instantly making me wrap my arms around his waist.

"Louis," I mumbled into his shirt, but he only squeezed me closer, "Lou," I laughed, pulling away from him so I could let my eyes look over his face, "I didn't mean it, of course the answer is yes. I just wanted to test the word 'no'" Louis grinned ear to ear before clapping his hands. A man with, what looked like to me, to much bot-ox came into view, singing a song in french. "Louis, this is way corny."

He scrunched up his nose before laughing along with me,  "A bit much, yeah?" I nodded my head still laughing at the man singing his heart out. Don't get me wrong, it was lovely, but to much. "Don't you ever scare me like that again, bunny." He brought my closer to him, his lips hovering over mine, his eyes slightly closed, "I love you." Without giving me a change to reply, he crashed his lips down on mine. Every kissed we shared was different, always with the same end product, taking my breath away.

As Louis started to pull away, I groaned quietly, placing my hand behind his necking keeping him as close as possible to me. Because of this, the kiss got more heated, Louis' hands knotted into my loose curls, making me go crazy. My hands roamed up to his soft hair, my fingers brushing through it slowly. When we finally pulled away we were breathing heavy with our foreheads rested on each others. I rolled my lips into my mouth, savouring the kiss, I slowly opened my eyes meeting Louis' bright blue ones. Funny how a simple kiss can change his once dark blue eyes to bright blue. "I love you, too, boobear."

His lips pulled over his pearly white teeth, giving me a breath taking smile, "Oh, I almost forgot." He unwrapped his arms from my waist, digging into his trousers pocket, he pulled out a pink gold ring with a heart shaped diamond, "I'm sorry it's not really big and flashy..." He trailed off.

I pulled his face closer to mine, leaving a small, gentle, kiss on his lips, "It's perfect Louis." I grinned, holding out my hand so he could slip the ring onto my tiny finger. It fit perfectly, "How..?"

Louis blushed, looking down at his shoes, "I asked your mum before we left." I smiled proudly at  him before wrapping my arms around his waist and giving him a tight hug. "How about we get back to the hotel so you can skype your mum?" He grinned, wrapping his giant hand around mine and pulling me toward the lift, where no line was waiting us. Thank the lord.

OMG @Celrose is such a whore, she snogged Lou right after he broke up w/ Jordan.

@Louis_Tomlinson and @Celrose are the perfect couple.

@Celrose congrats on stealing my husbands last name, slut!

@Celrose is ugly, @Louis_Tomlinson you can do so much better!

@Celrose-whore

I closed my laptop sliding it under the pillow on the couch. I flicked my eyes over to Louis who had fallen asleep on the couch, hanging half way off, gladly I didn't wake him with my crying. I slipped off the couch, padding my way over to the double doors that led to the roof. I pulled a light sweater over my cami and pushed the door open, the warm fall air hitting my bare legs. As I breathed in a fresh breath of air, I let my mind wonder. Why do all these girls hate me? That's easy, I got what they wanted; The Louis Tomlinson, I am a grown adult, so is Lou, we can date whoever we want. More importantly, how did they find out about engagement?

"Babe?" I jumped slight from Louis' gruff voice, I quickly wiped away any stray tears, turning around and putting a fake smile on my face, "What are you doing out here? It's late, let's head to bed." He held out his hand for me. I gave the night life of Paris one last look before joining hands with Louis. "I love you," He whispered slipping into bed and pulling me close to him.

I sighed, resting my head on his chest, not yet tired. "I love you, too, Loubear." He sighed, happily, wrapping his arms around my tiny waist and kissing the top of my head through my hair. As I lay there in Louis' arms I replayed the conversation between my mum and I. She, of course, was happy for me, but before she hung up she warned me to be careful. What did my mum know that I didn't?

I lay there for what felt like hours, sleep not taking over me as I looked out the window, I noticed the sun peeking over the buildings sending sun rays all over the room. As much as I wanted to look away, I couldn't, even if it was blinding me, it was beautiful. Just as the last bit of the sun pulled up over the buildings, Louis stirred from under me, smacking his lips he yawned loudly. Louis was an adorable sleeper, but he looked like a monster when he was waking up. As he brought up his hand to scratched his head I took my chance and slipped out of the bed, stopping by the door I looked over my shoulder to find Louis propped up on his elbows. "Good morning my beautiful fiancé."

I couldn't help the smile pass over my lips at his use of words, as I moved my hand I noticed the light bouncing off of the ring on my hand, I was going to be marrying my best friend. I sighed happily, trudging my way back over to the bed and sitting down beside Louis, "We are crazy you know that, right?"

He grinned, pressing his soft lips to mine for a short and sweet kiss, "Yeah, but we can be crazy together." He winked at me before latching his lips to mine again. I rolled my eyes, of course Louis would take any moment and make it perverted. As Louis lips moved against mine perfectly he pushed me back so I was laying flat on the bed, his hand instantly going to my hip and rubbing his thumb over my hip bone. As fast as the kiss started, it ended because my stomach growled. "I guess your hungry," He said after pulling away and giving me a lazy smiled. I smiled sheepishly up at him, embarrassed that my stomach made such a horrid noise at the perfect moment. "Let's get some food in that tummy, shall we?" I let out a tiny scream as Louis picked me up bridal style and ran out of the room toward the kitchen, laughing along with me the entire time. As he placed me on the counter he gave me another peck before going to the cabinets. "What shall I make you?"

I tapped my chin, giving him my best thinking face that I knew would make him laugh, and sure enough it did. He walked back over to me, placing his hands on my thighs and giving me yet another kiss. "What is with you today and giving me loads of kisses?"

He flashed me a small before giving me a slow, long kiss. "Well, you are going to be my wife, you are going to have to get used to it." He tapped my nose, walking to the fridge this time, "How about eggs and pancakes? Or we can go totally switch a roo and eat dinner items."

I pumped my fist into the air, "Dinner for breakfast! Let's be badass's!" I laughed as he rolled his eyes at me. If this was how it was going to be every morning with Louis, then sign me up.

_____________________________

So, I think this is going to be the end! I think I summed everything up in this last chapter, and I love the way it ended! So, what did you guys think of it, love it, hate it? Comment all your thoughts and feels and vote for this chapter!

So, my next story is going to be a Harry Styles fan fiction, it seemed to be what I write best and I want to write with Harry because I get to be perverted, and I already have two chapters typed up! I'm going to post the intro to it, then wait a couple of weeks and get more chapters under my belts before I actually upload the first chapter, so tell me guys, would you read it? Because I want to get a lot of reads like I did on this story and  Play It Cool.

Well, until next story, remember I love you all and I can't beleive how many reads this story has gotten! It's truely amazing and I love each and everyone of my little carrots<3(That's my new fans names! Because, you know, Louis loves carrots :D)

Lots Of Love~