CHAPTER ELEVEN.

→ CHAPTER ELEVEN

In a cell somewhere in Birmingham, Emilia laid on the cold ground shivering Sister Monica's sinister smile playing over and over like a nightmare she can't escape. Emilia's eyes snapped open seeing a feminine figure in the cell in front of her.

"You got captured?" Emilia numbly nodded her head to the familiar voice of the woman in the cell across her sat up dirt and mud-coated her face and hair along with her torn clothes. "You look young and like you have a whole life ahead of you" even with all of the dirt covering the woman's face Emilia still managed to see a smile on the woman's face.

"Why are you smiling don't you see we are trapped in a cell!?" Emilia panicked as the woman stood up moving towards the cell's bars a necklace shimmered in all of the filth.  Emilia gasped standing up advancing to her cell's door. "Mother?" her voice was like a whispered yet it echoed off the walls as the woman raked her long dirty hair backwards revealing her face.

"I knew you weren't dead!" Emilia smiled tears brimming at the sight of her mother, "My darling" Emilia's mother paused before continuing while staring at her daughter. "When I said don't look for me I meant it, look at you now you are trapped with me" Emilia's mother Rosaline muttered sadly while Emilia gripped the bars of the cell tightly.

"You are my mother, how can you leave me and get kidnapped?" Emilia whisper yelled however the quietness was left short as a man came and open Rosaline's cell door and let her out. "Come out Sister Monica wants to see you" the man grabbed Emilia's mother by the elbow dragging her out of the cell.

"Don't hurt her!" Emilia yelled pulling on the bars frequently as the man chuckled rubbing his stubbed chin, "Sister Monica grabbed a good one, beautiful face and voluptuous curves" Emilia stepped back from the man who stepped closer hauntingly. "Let's go she asked for me" Rosaline tugged on the man leading him away from her daughter.

+

Michael sat down in the garrison smoking anxiously as the peaky blinders formed a plan to save Emilia, ever since the dimple girl started avoiding him he kept trying to find her. Using excuses just to pass by the midwife convent to see a glimpse of her walking inside.

Michael Gray was no softie but the girl melted his heart with only knowing him for a month in a half, she did the impossible and made Michael's heart sway. He wants to tell her how he feels but how can he when she was taken by that old hag.

"Michael do you miss my Mummy?" Edward asked climbing up into the seat beside Michael curiously, Michael only grinned gazing at the brown-haired boy. "If you love my Mummy I'll let you marry her, but if you hurt her I'll burn your home down" Edward murmured stroking his stuffed giraffe.

Michael was now shocked by the seven-year old's strong vocabulary. "I won't hurt her, I'll love her so much it hurts," Michael said unconsciously cringing at his choice of words. "Okay, you are now my Papa" Edward explained holding his small hand out for a shake. Michael crushed the cigarette on the ashtray before holding Edwards's small hands.

"Can you read a story to me? Mum always read to me" Edward pleaded, seeing Michael nod his head Edward raced off and grabbed a book climbing into Michael's arms steadying himself.

Polly Gray watched in the shadows drinking a cup of tea while watching her son connect with the woman he obviously loves son. Michael was very famous for sleeping with women left and right before Emilia showed up but seems like she has him hooked on her finger like a fish on bait.

Polly thought maybe if crazy things like this happen to them Michael and Emilia would probably be married by now. "I want Michael to buy me a car if he and Emilia get married" John joked behind Polly as she hit him glancing one last time at the sleeping seven-year-old with her son.

 "I want Michael to buy me a car if he and Emilia get married" John joked behind Polly as she hit him glancing one last time at the sleeping seven-year-old with her son

authors note: Michael and Edward are really killing me, I literally wrote this while in zoom class can't get over the fact that this book it blowing up you should also read this cool book I read by: inderaswan the best mistake