CHAPTER FIFTEEN.

← CHAPTER FIFTEEN

Emilia has been on cloud nine ever since her kiss with Michael which was weeks ago but it still felt fresh as though it was yesterday. Even Edward has taken note of his mother's giddiness and red cheeks every time Michael is mentioned or around her.

"You're terribly in love" Beatrice sang walking into Emilia and her new shared room. Ever since the whole kidnapping situation with the help of the peaky blinders the two were able to buy a flat in watery lane hidden by them.

"No, I'm not" Emilia protested brushing her hair, "Oh please I may have not found my prince charming but I see the way you blush and get giddy around the bloke" Beatrice smirked making kissing noises as Emilia threw a pillow at the girl's head a glare coming from her.

"Edward told me you two kissed" Emilia's eyes widen as she dropped her brush her cheeks blazing red. "Oh he is so dead" Emilia murmured to herself making Beatrice chuckle. 

"Do I look okay?" Emilia asked her hands sliding firmly down the red dress. "Oh, you look divine the two of you will probably have-"

"Shut up aren't you a nun!" Emilia fired back storming out of her room her black heels clicking against the hardwood. "You look beautiful" Edward complimented yawning his eyes heavy with sleep. "Just like a princess" Emilia smiled leaning over leaving a big red lipstick print on his forehead.

"See you tonight" Emilia smiled before heading to the black car waiting for her outside of their flat.

+

"You look beautiful" Emilia smiled at Michael who grinned back at her, his hair slicked back and he wore a navy blue suit. "Where are we going?" Emilia asked curiously her eyes wandering over to Michael every few minutes.

"If I told you it wouldn't be a surprise would it darling?" Emilia felt her stomach do backflips at Michael's words. Even though he always calls her that Emilia will never get used to hearing how soft his voice is when he says her name.

Finally, the car came to a stop as  Emilia peeked her head out of the window watching as Michael stepped out of the car opening the door for her. "Such a gentleman" Emilia giggled waiting for Michael to put his hand out so she can hook arms with him.

Emilia was feeling giddier than ever as she walked into a club with Michael "A bar?" Emilia whispered confused as Michael smirked, "Almost like the other bar where we had our first date" Emilia's eyes widen as her cheeks tinted red as she remembers that night.

In the end, Emilia had the time of her life never has she felt so alive as she drunkenly stumbled to walk alongside Michael. Michael was drunk too so It was no use for him to drive and the reason why Emilia dragged him to the nearest motel so she can rest.

"I had a fun night Michael" Emilia chirped swaying like a drunken sailor, "You did I knew you would doll" Emilia felt her stomach turn to mush as her thighs locked together, Emilia didn't know what came over her but she leaned over and pressed her lips onto Michael.

Michael was caught off guard slightly but he still returned the kiss passionately as he hugged Emilia's neck closer to him closing the gap between them impossibly as their tongues began to tango.

Emilia's body was a mess and the alcohol had her head swinging as she broke the kiss panting for air as her eyes looked deep into Michael's that held pure lust. Emilia threw herself onto him again greedy for the feeling he gave her that had her stomach clenching and her thighs locking together in pleasure.

"Emilia are you sure you want to do this?" Michael whispered his breath reeked strongly of whiskey and tobacco, Emilia didn't even have to think about her answer as she kissed Michael's neck. "Jump" Michael whispered into Emilia's ears as she complied wrapping her legs greedily around Michael's waist as he leads her to a bed.

Michael's hand skillfully had managed to unzip Emilia's drip and unclasp her bra as he left butterfly kisses from her jawline trailing to the mound of her breast causing Emilia to let out small moans in pleasure.

Michael's hand had found Emilia's bra and had thrown it across the room along with her dress leaving her in nothing but lacy panties, "So beautiful doll" Michael murmured as he then latching on to one of Emilia's nipples gaining a chorus of moans from her.

Emilia's hand had found its way gripping the sheets lightly as goosebumps trailed over her bare skin as Michael then proceeded to pinch her nipple while sucking on the other one making Emilia arch her back in pleasure and the puddle between her thighs grow wetter.

"Your so wet doll" Michael commented as Emilia gave a moan as her answer it wasn't long before Michael ripped off her underwear the cold air tickling her and Michael notice before he blew on the clit of her pussy.

And then he reached over and cut the lamp off encasing the room on darkness.