CHAPTER FOURTEEN.

→ CHAPTER FOURTEEN

If Emilia had the power she would turn back time so that she can stop her mother from dying, Rosaline's body haunts her every night the way her body made a thud sound as she breathes her last breath. Emilia's fingers began to play around with the bracelet Michael had bought her weeks before she got kidnapped.

"Michael?" Emilia asked staring at the silhouette of the man she grew to love, "Put on something beautiful on we're going out." Michael chimes taking a seat on the chair in Emilia's room. "What about Edward?" Emilia asked not wanting to separate from her son.

"He's coming" Michael grinned his eyes watching as Emilia's lip curved up into a cheeky smile, "You need to get out so I can change" Emilia giggled at Michael who sat with his legs crossed. "I don't mind watching" Michael joked as Emilia grabbed a stuffed bear and chucked it at Michael.

After ten minutes of being pampered by Polly and Esme Emilia was finally ready. She wore a floral dress with her hair curled and just a tad bit of makeup, "Michael's going to love it" Esme giggled smiling at Emilia who just gnawed at her lips nervously.

"Don't worry get out there and make him drool" Polly cheered shoving Emilia lightly down the stairs as Emilia grabbed the banister walking downstairs her heart beating in her throat as she made it to the last step Michael and Edward were turned around.

Emilia coughed after waiting a minute to see if they would turn around, "Beautiful" Michael was left speechless as he stared at the woman who stole his heart with just a smile her beauty so marvelous she didn't even need makeup. Edward just stood beside Michael smiling slyly knowing that his mother just hooked Michael.

"You don't look bad yourself" Emilia hooked arms with Michael not forgetting to take Edward's hand as the two got into his car.

+

As soon as Michael and Emilia got out of the car Edward jumped in front of them excitedly as he pointed at a stand that was selling candy. "Mother, can I get one?" Edward pleaded and before Emilia could give him the money Michael already did as he put out his cigarette.

Emilia watched as a group of children began dancing and playing with Edward and at this moment Emilia's favorite song came on Emilia grabbed Michael's hand as many other couples rushed to the pier to dance.

Michael twirled Emilia in his arms as if she was light as a feather Emilia's attention was so focused on Michael's blue eyes. She so focused that she didn't notice the other couples stop dancing and stared at the two gacking at their beauty.

Just as the song came to a stop, Michael dipped Emilia holding her close to him his warm hand on her lower back Emilia's face turned red as snow started to fall from the sky and land on her face and hair but they didn't dare move.

They both gave in to the crowd behind them chanting kiss and they molded their lips together their hearts racing as they kissed under the snow all of their pent-up emotions and feeling on display for the world to see that they love each other. "That's me, mum and dad!" Edward yelled clapping.

 "That's me, mum and dad!" Edward yelled clapping

authors note: They make my heart warm expect that they will be going on dates for two more chapters, also feel free to comment I want to hear your thoughts this date was supposed to be more detailed but I was too excited and wanted to publish