ch.14Training(part 1) welcome home

I will be doing a Q&A, so ask any question in the comments so I can answer them. I need at lest 10 of them, thank you.

Later at Izuku home

Izuku pov (Eri is at Jirou house to get to know Jirou family)

"When are we going to be training Izu." Jirou asked while sitting next to me. "I will be doing my own training with Eri, you will be working on your muscle and speed." Jirou looked at me like I was crazy. "Why do Eri need training?" "Her quirk is still unstable and could kill someone, I need her to take control of it. Plus she is scared of it, s-she scared of herself. 'Said with a angry look.' What that guy did to her, it made her think she nothing but a monster. I will make sure she know, that she is a angel." Jirou couldn't disagree with me so she just nod her head. "But before that, I think it's time to tell my mom." I said and got up to head to her room. "Well I'm going to get Eri for the training." Said Jirou. Once there I took a breath in. 'Here we go.'

No one pov

"Hey mom can I talk about-." "Moving into your own house right." "How did-." "I heard you taking to Jirou this morning and... I understand you want to show me I don't have to worry about you b-but 'she start crying' I will miss you not being here and having you need me and and." Before she can continue her phone rang. "H-hello." "Inko, what wrong?" "Oh Hisashi, nothing just our little boy is growling up. He want to try living on his own so I won't worry about him." "That's a good thing, but why so sad." "I will get so lonely when no one is here." Well, not for long go to the door." He said before hanging up. Inko and Izuku was confused, but still went up to the door and opened it to see Hisashi and Saki at the door. "Yo." The man said. "Yahallo onii-chan!" (Lets see if people know where this is from.) Said the young girl while running up and hugging him. "SAKI, it's so good to see you again, you grown so much." He said while holding her in the air. You can see Inko hugging Hisashi so hard he started turning blue. "I-Inko, I miss you t-too. But I need to breathe." She just blush and let go. "S-sorry I-I'm just s-so happy t-to see you." This made him stop moving. "You, you are so cute!" He said while picking her up. This made her blush even more. "Are we interrupting something?" said Kyoka with Eri in her arms. "Nope, this the best timing." He take Eri form her and pull her inside. "Dad, Saki I want you to meet Kyoka Jirou my girlfriend and Eri Midoriya my daughter. Kyoka meet my dad and sister, you saw the pictures. Eri, this is your grandfather and aunt Saki say hello." "H-hello g-grandfather a-and aunt Saki." "YOU'ER SO CUTE!" Saki yelled while running over to take her, only to be stopped when Eri hid in her farther chest. This made her sad and went to the emo corner saying how her niece didn't like you.

 This made her sad and went to the emo corner saying how her niece didn't like you

"I'm sorry about Eri, she shy with new people." This made Saki look up. "So, she doesn't hate me?" Saki said in hope. "No, she do." Izuku sad witch made her go back in her corner. Eri see her sad and get off of her papa. She walk over to Saki. "I d-don't hate you, I was just s-scared to meet new people." She said while patting her aunt. "Really, but your papa was being mean." Saki said with fake tears , this made Eri give a mad pout to her dad. She went and hit his leg. "No bullying papa!" She yelled at him. "Ok snowball, I will not bully my younger sister." "Good." She said back looking proud. "Now, Eri go put on some training clothes we are going to train your quirk on the beach." She nodded her head and ran to her room, while she did Izuku went to the frigerator and gabbled the bag of strawberries and went to his art room and took his big paintbrush the school let him take home to train with. Than he and Eri was off.

Time skip at beach

Izuku pov

"Now, you will be using these strawberries to train your quirk." Why strawberries ?" She asked. Well, your quirk rewind things and a younger strawberries are green so you will use your quirk on one on them and stop at green keep going until you had made 20 of them green than we move on and do not worry about making mistakes. she nod and started to work. while she was doing that I started working on new drawing this went on for some time until a guy in a hood sat next to me. I couldn't see his face, but for some reason I didn't trust him. "Can I help you?" "Yes-s y-you can." The man said while removing his hood.

That's it and I like to say sorry for not posting in a long time, well you see I don't plan my chapters at all and when I do come up with something I just write the first thing I think of this is why I'm not a good writer, but don't worry I already got the next chapter in mind so don't worry it will come faster.