Ch.4 Entrance exam

Question at the end of the chapter.
Exam day POV Izuku
As I got for the exam I got a text form Jiro.
Rocker:hey Izu are you ready for the exam?
Artist:yeah, you feeling nervous about it?
Rocker:yeah a little.
Artist:don't worry you'll be able to make it.
Rocker:you think so?
Artist:I know so!
Artist:and when that is over, me and you will be going on a date to celebrate us getting in!
Rocker:really🙂😄
Artist:yep
In Izuku head
Let's mess with her.
Artist:we might even have fun😏😏😏.
Rocker:W-WHAT!!!
He was about to say he was kidding, but before he can she sent something else.
Rocker: well maybe we could if you want to.🙈🙈
This shocked him, he even blush as well.
Artist:are you sure, I don't mind waiting until you're ready for it.
Rocker:it fine really.
Artist:we talk about when we meet up on our way there ok?
Rocker:ok, love you❤️❤️
Artist: love you too ❤️❤️
As I said that I was ready to go to the exam and then took my leave as I was walking there was my cute rocker girl as well. Once I got there, I kiss her on the lips in return I get a little blush from her, but she kiss back as well. "Hey beautiful." I said. H-hey. She replies. "Looks like you are getting better of showing feelings in public now?" I said. "Yeah, after the French kiss thing holding hands and hug in quick kisses are not that bad anymore." She states. "Ok but back to the other talk are you really ready for that, I mean sex is a big step up and your still a virgin( Izuku and Jiro are 16)as well." I said. She had a nervous face that say she lying and replied with a yes. I know she lying so I made my emotionless face and looked her dead in the face and said. "It is rude to lie to your boyfriend. Now the truth." She had started to cry and hugged my chest and began to speak. "I just*hic don't want you to leave*hic me. I'm not the sexiest and prettiest girl hot have*hic big breast, so I'm scared you might leave me *hic for someone else." She started to cry harder, so I kiss her and hugged her and said. You are the cutest thing ever and I will never leave you alone ever your mine for life, ok?" She started to clam down and started to blush hard and a little yep as well. Why? You may asked is because my hands is grabbing her butt. "Besides I'm an ass man anyway and your is the best, so big and fun to grab as well." I said with a small smirk on my face. "Now let's get to the exam as well." We began to head to the exam.
Time skip to roboi talking
As Present Mic was talking I was drawing him to add to my collation.

Then a robot like boy got up and said something about about 4 robots not 3 he than points to me and said

Then a robot like boy got up and said something about about 4 robots not 3 he than points to me and said. "Why are you not paying attention and looking in that notebook as well if your not going to try than why are you here." "Why are you looking at me, do you like me or something. I know I'm good looking but I got a girlfriend sorry mate. Plus I am paying attention and you don't know what in this notebook it could me strategy or plans so you need to stop talking at once and sit down." I said and he did just that and Present Mic continue with everything.
At the start of the exam I see Jiro getting ready, I was going to move over to her but was stopped by the same guy as before who touched my shoulder so I made it into ink and went over to her when I got there I gave her a pack on the face and say good luck and the door opens we both run inside.
No one POV
The teachers was watching the soon to be students fight the robots. "The one who making art come to life seems strong don't you think." Present Mic asked a hobo looking man. "He even have is own fighting style as well." It shows Izuku dodging attacks as well as destroying robots. He got to the top of a building's and relax. That shocked the pros, but what shocked them more is when the hidden camera looked at him, he looked back with a smirk on his face. That few seconds everyone in there was scared even Eraser head was spooked as well. Than he laugh which scared them more like he could see them. He than points for them to turn around and they did, that when they saw ink on the wall than a hand came out of it then a body cover in ink. When the whole thing was out the ink went inside to show it was Izuku laughing. Everyone was confused they turn to screen to see him there laughing on the roof as well. "How are you in two places at once?" Midnight asked. "Ink clone." Izuku said. "Which one the clone?" Present Mic asked. "Fine out on your own. I could be the real one maybe not. We can see though each other eyes, so you can never know." He said while still laughing. "Mine if I stay for a bit?" He said no one said anything but Nezu spoke. "Sure, you can stay if you tell me why you faking emotions?" He said. Izuku just laugh a little than his eyes become white. This made some heroes go on guard. "Chill I'm not a villain or anything this is my drawback, no soul or emotions at all." Izuku said. "How do we know you aren't lying to use!" Yelled Vald King. "If I was a villain you all be dead." He said as black ink spikes went a inch away form everyone in the room necks. Nezu was still drinking his tea and Eraser Head was asleep in a sleeping bag and everyone else was to scared to move a muscle. "Well that was fun see you in class Eraser Head." Izuku said with all the ink going inside of his body. "You too, problem child." The test was over because of Izuku they didn't have time to release the zero pointer as well he than go back to his normal eyes and waited for his girlfriend to leave together. When she got there he grabbed her hand and left for home.
Time skip 1 week Izuku POV
I got my mail form the school it says I got in and in 1-A, so I got my phone and text Jiro.
❤️❤️Rockstar ❤️❤️
Artist: hey did you get in.
Rocker: yes I'm in and is at 1-A how about you?
Artist: same, you know what this mean, we are going on a date.
Rocker: can't wait❤️❤️
Artist: see you tomorrow love you❤️
Rocker: love you too❤️❤️
Hey do you think they should meet Eri on the date because I want father Izuku to be here. Tell me in the comments
Bye