Ch.9 USJ (Part 1)

If you want to know why I didn't do hero vs villain training it because I find the most important part of that was Izuku facing his bully showing his isn't weak anymore so this is why because they don't know each other in this and some other story's as well if or when I can make them.
2 weeks later
Izuku POV
Me and Jiro was watching tv at her house with Eri playing with her parents. Than she walked up to us. "Daddy, can I talk to you?" Eri asked. I nod. "Well, my friend Kota been acting weird. He talking less and he been coming to school less and less, and I'm little worried about him." She had a sad look so I picked her up and put her on my lap. "If you're really worried try asking him and help if he need it, okay snowflake?" She smile and nod her at what I said. After that me and Eri went back to my house.
Time skip school
Eri POV
As I got in to my class to wait for Kota, but he never came. When the teacher came in she had said something that made me sad. "I'm sorry to say but Kota had moved away." Me and Satsuki was sad he was gone. He was our best friend.
Izuku POV (nothing else happened at her school and I'm sure you know what happened) time rewind.
As me and Kyokō was entertaining the class she went to her friend group(Momo, Mina, and Itsuka, Mineta was expelled.) and I went to mine(just the deku's Canon friends but with Denki.). Everyone was talking until we see Aizawa sensei came in and we all took our seats. "Listen up brats we are picking class rep and vise rep make it quick." Is all he said before going to sleep in in bag this gave me a idea for a funny comic. As I began drawing almost everyone was yelling pick me. This got me mad because it hard to draw with so much noise happening around. I got up and yelled. "SHUT UP AND SIT DOWN!!" Everyone sit down after that and looked at me. "Now, Momo rep and Iida vice rep no questions got it." Everyone but BOOM-BOOM Boy nodded. "Who are you to tell me what to do!" He yelled. I gave him the murder eyes which made him scared and sat down. "Now that is cleared up who wants to see something funny?" A lot of people nodding there heads so I showed them the comic

Some people started laughing at it and some where trying to hide there laughing with there hands then everyone felt a cool chill and turned around to see Aizawa sensei

Some people started laughing at it and some where trying to hide there laughing with there hands then everyone felt a cool chill and turned around to see Aizawa sensei. Everyone but me was scared when they saw him but I just smiled. "Looked good don't it?" I asked. He looked so done with this shit. "Did you even pick presidents?" He asked. "Momo and Iida." Is all I said than the bell rang for lunch. "Well time to go." I said as I was getting up.
Lunch room
We was all eating when a alarm go off. I asked one of the other students and they said it was a alarm for when someone break in. I used my ink that I put up secretly around the school and saw it was just the press so I sat back down and starting eating again.  My class looked confused why I was so clam so I said. "It just the press." Which made them calm down as well. Than Momo made a megaphone and yelled at everyone running it was the press.
Back in class
"We be going to USJ for training no questions you can pick to wear your customs now go." Is all Aizawa sensei said.
Time skip to villain attack
As the villains came out of the portal I think that would make a great picture to draw. While thinking of it I didn't notice the mist villain started to surround us but before he could I throw some black ink on the ground and was teleported to the water zone with Tsu and Kyokō which made me happy cause I know she is safe. They started to make a plan on how to get to the rest of the class. "What are you doing?" I asked them. "Trying to get out of this mess." Jiro said. "But I already got a way back." I said while putting ink on the floor. "What, how?" They both asked. "I put some teleport ink on the ground before we was sent away." "But that only works on you!" Jiro yelled. "I can bring other if they hold on." They both than put there hands on my shoulders. "Now this may fell weird." When I said that we all turned into ink and appeared out of the ink at the door. They was looking pretty sick as well. "How do you not get sick being made of ink?" Tsu asked. "It's in my blood." I said while laughing a little. "What?" She asked confused. "My blood is made of ink, as my quirk is a mutant type as well." I was still laughing until I saw the teacher(I published this by accident and didn't finish sorry.)