Ch.6 Filler

Izuku POV
When I opened my eyes I saw my cute daughter and wife. 'WAIT!!? WIFE?' I blush a little bit thinking abut Kyoka as my wife. I mean I would love to marry her in the future. They started to wake up and they both looked at me. " good morning you too." I said. "Morning Izu/daddy." They said at the same time. "I got a idea, Jiro and you go to the mall with mom and pick out some clothes and bedsheets while I paint your room ok?" They both nod so I gave Eri a kiss on the horn which made her giggle than I kiss Jiro on the lips for sometime.
Later downstairs
When we got downstairs I told my mom the plan and she agreed to it so after we ate breakfast they took there leave and I got my phone to make a call to U.A .
On phone
Izu: hey is this principal Nezu?
Nezu: yes, now what can I do for you young Midoriya?
Izu: well I want to know if it's a problem for me to bring my daughter to school.
Nezu: why isn't she in school?
Izuku explains what happened with Overhaul
Nexzu: I see well I got a idea. U.A got a school for pros kids she can go there it even on the school ground as well so she be safe there.
Izu: good to know. Thank you. Now I got a room to paint, bye.
Nezu: bye young Midoriya.

Jiro POV mall
"Come out honey." Inko said when Eri came out she was the most cutest little thing I ever saw.

" Inko said when Eri came out she was the most cutest little thing I ever saw

"You look so cute." I said. She blush a little. "Thank you mommy." They walked about for some time got some covers and sheets and some clothes for Jiro as well then went for got lunch.
Time skip 4:00 pm Izuku POV
I see them my car pull up on the drive way as I went to open the door I see how cute my snowball is. "How do I look daddy?" She asked. "You look pretty snowflake." I said as I took her stuff to her room they sat in the living room and watched tv. When I was done I told them what she thinks.

 When I was done I told them what she thinks

"It's cute." My mom says with both nodding in agreement. "THANK YOU DADDY!" Eri yelled while hugging Izuku. "Oh and one more thing you got to go to school." "Izu is that a good idea with overhaul still on the loose?" Jiro asked me. "Don't worry it a school for hero kids and it's on U.A ground so we can pick her up fast as well." She clam down when she heard that and I looked at Eri and asked. "So do you want to try school snowflake?" "S-sure if it make you happy daddy." She look scared. "Don't worry me and your mommy won't be far so we be there if you need us." I said which claimed her down. "O-okay daddy I try." "That's my girl." After that me and mom made dinner and I put Eri to bed.
Time skip 10:30
Jiro stayed the night again and I just got the idea to mess with Jiro some when she came back form her shower. "Izu your a good father." She said while drying her hair. I got a smirk on my face as I said. "I prefer if you call me daddy as well Kyoka~." This made her go red in the face as I got closer and grabbed her face and said. "Come on one time call me daddy."  She started to stutter random words and said. "I l-lov-ve y-you d-daddy~." This made me very happy and a little turned on to tell the truth. I couldn't help myself and I went in for a French kiss that turned into a full on make out sash that which end having us falling on the bed and I got my hand in her shirt and grabbed her chest making her moan. "A-ah da-daddy stop I-it." She stutter out while still kissing me back. I was about to take her shirt off until my mom came in. "GO TO SLEEP, YOU HAVE SCHOOL TOMORROW!!" She than looked at us and saw Jiro with half her shirt off. "Hey no new grandkids yet please, I'm good with one right now." This made both of us blush as she leaves she laugh a  little. Jiro kissed my cheek and said goodnight and cuddle in my chest. "Night rockstar." I said as I kissed her forehead and we both went to sleep.
The next chapter will be the first day and time skip to the battle  training because not much happened in between those two thing okay bye