Ch1. Colorful wrold

His costume he is not a skeleton but has ink on him

No one POV
You see a young green hair boy running to see a fight between a guy made of wood and a giant shark face dude. He has the biggest smile you can ever see. As he watch he went in his bag and got a art book to draw the hero. A man saw this and asked. "You a fanboy kid?" Izuku stopped drawing and looked up at him and said. "Yes but just like drawing them, you want to look?"
Izuku POV
He said sure so I gave him my sketchbook. He said it's look great. So I gave him my biggest smile and said thank you.
(What the picture looks like)

When the fight was over ( the same as the anime) I went to school

(Time skip btyb Izuku throwing up ink)
When the teacher came in with paperwork he started to speak and then threw them in the air and said you all want to be heroes right. That made everyone but me and someone else started to use there quirks and cheer. But the other guy started to yell. "Hey teach don't lump me in with this group of rejects I'm going to go to U.A and become number one hero, you got me!" The teacher looked at the papers and spoke." Oh Bakugou, you and Izuku are going to U.A it look likes." Everyone had confuse face and one person said who's Izuku. The teacher points to me and everyone looked at me and one asked what's my quirk so I took out a paint brush and waved it in the air then ink came out and made a bird that started to fly around then it disappeared. Everyone but one kid who looked angry looked shook and people started to say how cool my quirk was. Then angry boi attacked me but I was able to dodge by turning into ink. I then look at the teacher and asked "are you going to do anything." He then told the boy to sit and stop yelling.

Time skip to after school
Izuku POV
As I was walking home and thinking of new things to draw, I heard a weird noise from a man hole. A really big booger with a face. "A medium size body to take over." The booger said. Yeah no I said than started to walk away. Hey get back here! The booger yells as he tried to attack me. But I was able to dodge his attack and took out my paintbrush and made ink blaster and shot at him, so his body was covered in blue ink. Is that all you got he laughed, but he stopped when he realized that he was started to freeze and slow down. What did you do you brat. He yelled "I'm just chilling here." I punned while sitting down. Then the man hole begins to move again then someone came out and yelled I AM HERE.

To be continue