ch.15 training(part 2) Hey

No one pov

Izuku had his jaw had hit the ground at what he saw, a boy the same height as him with grey skin with red, and blue high lights in his black hair, both eyes was yellow, but one had a big blue pupil in it. He had blue things coming out of both eyes, plus he looked a lot like him with the same diamond shaped freckles on both sides of his face and his hair was not a mess like his but it flat, but when Izuku get out the shower his is two. He put a big smile on his face, than he spoke. "Hey, names Izuku Midoriya but you can call me E-error." (You'll though it was Shaggy.)

(Add the high lights and freckles)

To say Izuku was in fact confuse is a fact. This guy just showed up and said he was him, how. 'Maybe a quirk or future.' This was going through his head, but before he could ask anything Error got up and put his hood back on. "If you want to ask anything, come back later by yourself at 6pm and if you don't trust me than bring a weapon if you want." he said the last part while snapping his fingers and a portal appeared and he walked into it. "See you around me." he said before the portal closed.

Izuku pov

'What the fuck was that, is what he said was the truth. Is he me? Well if he a friend of overhaul I will kill him and he not part of the league of villains, they don't know me yet, I hope. Well I just got to wait and see.' I was pulled out of my thoughts by Eri who had 10 green strawberries in her arms and a smile on her face. 'Well, it don't matter right now this day is about helping Eri.' "Nice work snowball we will pick this up tomorrow, but now lets get to the other reason it's just us." Well, you see You had hanged out with your mom and grandma but never with me, so it will be a daddy, daughter day." She had a big smile on her face now. "Just me and papa?" She asked. I just nodded my head. She was very happy to do this.

Time skip-6:00 pm

No one pov

He was at the beach with my paintbrush in hand waiting for Error to come and just when I took one step on the beach, his portal opened up and he came out. "Come on." Is all he said while walking back into the portal, he was at first hesitant to go, but went anyway. When Izuku went in he saw him sitting against a wall? It was hard to tell everything was white and head his blue strings hanging everywhere and a lot puppets of 'himself' and 'hearts' on some and he was playing with one.

  When Izuku went in he saw him sitting against a wall? It was hard to tell everything was white and head his blue strings hanging everywhere and a lot puppets of 'himself' and 'hearts' on some and he was playing with one