Ch.7 First day

In the morning No one POV
Izuku just got up and went to take a slower and made breakfast for them. He went and woke up Jiro and picked up Eri. Once downstairs he saw his mom already sitting at the table ready to eat. "Hey mom." Izuku said. "Morning honey." Inko said. They ate breakfast while talking than Jiro and Eri went to take a shower and put on her school uniform. Eri doesn't have one so she wore one of her new clothes they bought yesterday.

 Eri doesn't have one so she wore one of her new clothes they bought yesterday

"You look cute snowflake." Izuku said. "Thank you daddy." Eri said cheerfully. "Time to go you two." Jiro said while walking up to the two. "Now let's get going." The three walked to the car and got in and headed to school.
Time skip Eri POV (surprise)
As daddy pulled up to the new school I see it is very big. Daddy stopped the car and we all got out and headed to my school where I see other kids walking in. "Okay snowflake it time for us to leave be good." My mommy said. "Okay, bye mommy and daddy." I said while hugging them. "Bye snowflake." They both said. When they left I tried to make some friends I saw a kid with a red hat and two horns on it.

(This is before his mom and dad died which will happen before U

(This is before his mom and dad died which will happen before U.S.J so during the time skip and I don't know when they died so just go with it)
I tried to say hi to him. "H-hi m-my name Eri." I said "Kota, nice to meet you." He said with a smile that made me think of daddy. "D-do you want to be my friend?" I asked. "Sure!" He replied. We started to talk and play with each other until I see a girl in the dirt with two boys making fun of her. This got me mad so I ran over and got in front of her and yelled. "STOP BULLYING HER!!" They looked at me and laughed. "And what are you going to do loser?" Said bully#1. "I'll stop you." I said. "Really, because it's look like your by yourself." Bully#2 said. "Who said she by her self." Kota said walking up to us. "Now beat it or else." He said while looking at them. One of the bullies got angry and tried to hit me, but Kota move me away and hit him in the face instead. They started to run away and yelling how they be back. When I couldn't see them anymore I turn around to see the girl with tears in her eyes.

"Hey are you okay?" I asked with my hand out

"Hey are you okay?" I asked with my hand out. "Yeah* hic * I'm okay." She said while grabbing my hand. "What your name? My  name Eri and his is Kota." I said "Satsuki." She said. "Well Satsuki you're my new friend." I said. "Really!!" She replied. "Yep. Now let go play." We hangout all day and became great friends.
Time skip end of the day No one POV
It was time to go you can see the three kids taking and waiting for there family to pick them up. Then Izuku walked up to them. "Hey snowflake ready to go." He said. But than someone said his nickname. "Squid?" He looked and saw a girl and said. "Oh hi Tsuyu." "Big sis!" Satsuki yelled and ran at her. "Squid I didn't know your younger sister was here as well." Tsuyu spoke. "Daughter." Izuku said. What? "She my daughter not sister." He said. Oh is all she said with a little bit of shock on her face. "Stop thinking like that. No I didn't get Jiro pregnant I found her." He said. "Well it time to go snowflake, hey Tsuyu you want a ride as well?" Izuku asked. "A ride?" She asked confused. As they was walking they see Jiro next to a green car. "Took you long." She said. "Sorry I was talking to Tsuyu telling her I give her a ride to her house." He replied. She looked at a shocked Tsuyu and said. "I had the same face when he first got this as well." They got in the car and went home. Until the next day.

You thought it was Izuku and Jiro first day but it was me DIO

NO it was diolingo and you didn't do your Japanese lesson. Now ZA WOURDO

 NO YOUR A NERD!!OKAY BYE

NO YOUR A NERD!!
OKAY BYE