Ch.11 Meeting

That right I'm back and as soon as I could, i began to make this chapter and the new story as well
No one POV in a meeting room
12 pm
We see a bunch of heroes in the room taking about the USJ and what happened. "Now, I know you all want to know what have happened in there but most of you already saw what happened." Nezu said while drinking tea. "What happened that made some heroes sick to there stomach?" Endeavor asked a little angry about being here, when he could be on a date with his wife(yeah he a good dad here, but Todoroki still got his scar in a accident when training with his father, he said sorry). "Well one of my students Izuku Midoriya killed over one hundred villains some was able to survive, but they are in the hospital". Shota had said. This made the heroes that didn't know surprised that a hero in training killed a bunch of people. "The cameras was able to pick up everything that happened and what it shows is not for people who get sick easily." Nezu said while hitting play on the TV.
After the video
'WHAT THE HELL' is all anybody can think after what they saw. "It's straight up murder, right." A voice said in the shadows. Everyone but Shota and Nezu was on guard. "Who there?" Is what Vald King asked. The person came out, it was none other than Izuku with a bottle of some rainbow liquid in it. "What that?" Midnight said. "Ink." "W-what?" "It's ink." He said while drinking it. "ARE YOU OKAY?" Midnight yelled. He laughed a little. "It's okay my blood is ink so it doesn't really do anything to me well unless I drink yellow ink." He said. "What happens when you drink yellow ink?" Nezu asked. "Well it like drinking Sake for me." He said. 'Wait do this mean he always drunk!' Some of them though. "No, I'm not always drunk, yellow is happy, so it make you drunk, just like when people get drunk." "So that where you get your emotions from?" Some heroes looked confused about what Nezu just said. "I'll explain everything." Izuku said with a sigh and drinking the rest of the ink.
After telling them about his quirk drawback
"So you have feelings but you can't fell anything." Vaild King said. "Not even pain, it is way I don't care if I kill someone or who I kill I will not care or feel remorse at all about who I kill." This made some of them tense up and Izuku notice this and began to speak again. "Don't worry, I made a promise to someone after that, it was to never kill unless it is the only chose I have." This made them calm down. "Well now that this is down with I should go before they come back from  Burger Queen." He said getting ready to leave but before he go Nezu asked one more question. "What now Mr. Midoriya, will you stay at U.A or will you quit?" He turned around to look at him before speaking. "That is for you to decide, after all this is your school. Do you want a soulless murder in your school or not?" Izuku said while walking up to him and give him a picture before turning into ink and leaving. This made Nezu laugh uncontrollably. "He is very interesting." He said before looking at the picture.

"He is also a great artist as well he said everyone looking at the drawing

"He is also a great artist as well he said everyone looking at the drawing. "He is staying in U.A as he is very interesting and might do something fun." Everyone was a little bit scared of what will happen in the next few years but no one disagrees with him so the meeting was over.
My first chapter back I think this need a meme as well

Okay bye