Ch.10 Seeing red (USJ part 2)

No one POV
There he was, Aizawa sensei on the floor all bloody witch pissed him off. He wasn't even scared by the monster that was over his teacher, he just want that thing dead.

Before anybody could say or do anything he rushed over and made a giant hand to punch the monster away

Before anybody could say or do anything he rushed over and made a giant hand to punch the monster away. He got to Aizawa and looked at the damage the monster bird made. 'Look like I have no Choice.' Izuku thinks to his self. He grabbed his green vial and poured it on his teacher and he started to heal some of his bruises and broken bones (just like healing magic but weakened.). "Hey get him out of here!" Izuku yelled to the rest of his class mates that just got here. "And no matter what happens do not interfere." He spoke with a cold voice "WHO THE HELL ARE YOU TO TELL ME WHAT TO DO, YOU DAMN SQUID!!" Bakugou yelled. This made Izuku give him a more cold and scarier death stare that even his girlfriend never seen. After his class moved out of his way he walked up to the monster and once he stood in front of it the hand villain spoke. "You think you can beat my Nomu it have super regeneration and shock absorption." "Beat him? No I want to kill him."(shout out to the ones who know where that from.) As he said this many villains began to laugh at this and the hand man yelled . "He was made to beat ALL MIGHT, not some dumb kid. Nomu kill him." The monster now named Nomu was going for a punch but it missed by Izuku jumping back and hitting him with some purple ink that turn into changes that tie him up and he made some ink blaster that had light blue ink instead of black and he fired it at him. As soon they hit the Nomu they became ice, but the Nomu just breaks out and charge him. The Nomu was in his face before he realized it and got punched in the face making him get launched into some rocks. This made Jiro mad and she sent a sound wave at the Nomu having it do nothing and it was going to hit her until she turned into ink and disappeared only to appear next to Izuku. "I told you not to get involved." He said as he move over to the Nomu thinking. 'I got no choice but to use it.' He than grabbed the red vial and drank the whole thing. His head was down now as the Nomu ran up to him to hit him only to be stopped by blood red ink like wires holding the Nomu than the same blood red ink fell from the room and landed on Izuku as his head rises giving everyone there chills when they saw his face.

"Now the real fun begins

"Now the real fun begins." Izuku says with a smile as a red ink spike shot in the Nomu chest and than three more as well. Before the beast could pull them out all four of them exploded with sent the monster back and land in the wall. It was not long before it came out and tried to attack him but Izuku was to fast and dodge or blocked all his attacks, but as this was happened Izuku was putting red ink on the roof and was planning a little surprise for the villains who was watching the fight once he got enough ink in the air he let himself hit in the gut which made him crouch down and hold his stomach faking being in pain this made all the villains laugh again he was laughing with them than one villain yelled. "Why are you laughing you lost!" Izuku stood up while still laughing than the next thing he said shocked ever villain there. "I let myself get hit to get all your eyes on me so no one ruin the surprise." "What 'surprise'?" A villain asked. Than Izuku points up, as everyone looked up they saw many ink spikes. "You remember what they did to the Nomu right?" Izuku asked with a grin. "T-that could kill us. Heroes don't kill remember?" A villain said scared. "Yea, I'm no hero. I'm a monster." Izuku said than he snapped his fingers the spikes rain down on all the villains and the Nomu stabbing them over and over again. Than the doors bust open to reveal all the heroes with Lida as well. What they saw was horrible many villains bleeding out with spikes in them only two was standing the mist and hand villains who was also horrified by what they see in front of them before anyone can say anything Izuku walked up to the heroes and said. "Your late, but don't worry I dealt with them." He said than he snapped his fingers again and the ink spikes went boom taking a lot of villains down or just killing them and with that he began walking up to Jiro and picked her up bridal style and left with the students and heroes shocked at what they saw. A hero student just killed a bunch of villains and didn't even care.
Jiro POV
As he was carrying me no one had said a word about what happened, than he spoke. "Your scared?" He asked. "N-no just shocked you will kill without any doubt about it." I respond. "I have no emotions about anything but you, Eri ,and my mom. They could have killed you if I did nothing." "I know but did you really have to kill them?" Than I had a idea. " Listen up, you are not allowed to kill, only if that is the only choice you have, got it." I said he just nodded his head yes. "Good." Than I kissed his cheek. Once back at school we put on our school uniform and picked up Eri for some reason was sad. When we got in the car I got to asked what wrong. "Hey snowflake what the matter?" She began to tear up a little and said. "My friend moved away and we didn't get to say bye to him." "Is this the same friend that was acting different?" Izu asked. She just nodded. "Well that explains why he was different, he wanting to tell you he was moving but it was hard to tell his best friends he had to leave them." "Really?" Eri asked. While Izu just nodded his head but still focused on the road. After that he got her a candy apple to make her feel better than he took me home and I found out there won't be school for a week so I asked if I could stay there for the week witch they was okay with.
Done I know the fighting was not good and I was thinking on making a story where the class fine Izuku's herogram and find out he very popular as well it won't be that good might have some lemon but it really just a excuse to post pictures and practice writing as well now bye and here a meme as well