Ch.8 First day

Hey I'm making a new book a idea book I put story idea I have in them anyway let's get to the story and I will skip to when Izuku taking the test only 1 because everyone else is the same but Jiro who is a little bit higher thanks to the training with Izuku and 2 I'm very lazy.
Izuku POV
As everyone got ready and was scared of getting expelled but this girl that Jiro said was her friend, Momo
Yaoyorozu or as her friends called her Yaomomo. I went over to her. "Yaomomo, right?" She looked at me and nod. "So why are you not scared like them?" I asked. "He just saying that to make us try harder." She replied. "No, he expelled his hole class last year because none was hero material." She looked scared after I said that and began to worry. "Well why are you not scared?" "It because I know I be fine, I might not get top but I'm no push over when it come to my art." "Art?" She looked confused. "You see." " Problem child your next." Everyone looked confused as who is this problem child. "I thought you were kidding when you gave me that nickname." I spoke and everyone else just looked at me confused. "Well the name is perfect for the kid who got in a room full of heroes without being notice and scared them shit less." "Come on it was all in go fun no one got hurt and I made sure they know not to get on my bad side." "You put spikes to everyone necks before they could even move." "Yeah, fun." "Get ready to run." "Okay." Before I went to the started line I went to the end and poor ink on the ground than when to the start everyone but Mr. Aizawa and Jiro was confused. Once at the start he yelled go and I jumped up and turn into ink than I appeared at the end the robot said. "0.001." Everyone was shocked on how I was able to move so fast. "HOW!?" They all yell. "I'll tell you later back in class, Kay?" Everyone nodded and we did the rest of the test.
Time skip to ball throw
It was my turn at throwing the ball so I took it from him and got in the circle and took out a paintbrush and paint on some fire on the back than I made a ink blaster.

(What the fire look like)Some people was scared when they saw it but even more when I put the ball in it mouth

Some people was scared when they saw it but even more when I put the ball in it mouth. "Fire!" I shouted than high power ink blast out of it mouth the ball went far and began to fall until the fire I painted came to life and made a big boom witch made it go further getting me a 1000.
Ranking
1. Izuku M
2. Momo Y
3. Katsuki B

20. Minoru M
The grape boy began to cry and yelling weird stuff like how he didn't get a girlfriend or touch Yaomomo chest but the thing that piss me off when he said. "I DIDN'T GET TO TOUCH JIRO ASS!" This, this right here pissed me off. "Say that again." He looked confused. "What." "I said 'say that again.' "That I didn't get to touch Jiro ass?" "Yep that one." I than grabbed his neck and made the same face I made to Overhaul.