17. Deal and meeting ME!? part 1 (edited)

Error POV
Now that my show is over time to get to work. Let's see there is LOV Overhaul and the Amy I got to send letters to.

Few hours later
No one POV
The bar where the League hide out at had just got a knock on the door and slowly moving to the door and opened it. Shigaraki saw a letter on the floor, he looked around and saw no one. He quickly picked it up, and immediately close the door. "What's that?" The ghostly bartender known as Kurogiri asked. "Let's me check first." He said back, before opening it. "It's say 'Hello League of villains. I am Error and I like to have a word with you at 10 pm at the the location at the bottom of the paper. Please don't be late and make sure you bring AFO.' WHO THE HELL DO HE THINK HE IS TO TELL SENSEI WHAT TO!" Before he could continue on his rant AFO came on the TV. "Tomura stop your yelling." Yes sensei. "Now, who ever this Error person is, they are quite dangerous." How that? Shigaraki asked. Just than AFO pulled out a paper and turned it around.

see you soon.

"They had put this on my door to my room. Look like we don't have a choice but to go." AFO said.

At Overhaul base
The door bell had just been rang and outside of the door was a letter. The first thing that came to his mind was where was the two who is to stand guard out here. He started to look around and something had just dropped on his head, it was blood. He had looked up and what he saw almost made him lose his lunch. He quickly
took out his phone and got a picture. He had to inform boss about this after calling some other things to clean up the mess , he picked it up and planned to take it to his boss.
"Boss." He said while knocking on his door. "You may enter." Overhaul replied. The low level thug had came in and closed the door behind him and in front of him was the eight precepts of death and his boss Overhaul, all keeping there's eyes on him. For he knows, if he made a wrong move, he will die.

The thug bowed before speaking. "Boss, you got a letter-." Before he could finish talking Setsuno Toya had put his sword to his neck.

"You had interrupted our meeting, just because the boss got mail." "L-Let me finish. The thing was what I found when I got the letter." He said while taking out his phone and showing them the photo. It was two of his thugs pulled apart and hanging in the air on some blue strings with there eyes pulled out of there heads. "Well, why didn't you tell us that first, and did you deal with the bodies." The thug just nodded his head past the letter before he excused himself and left the room. Toya had opened up the letter and began reading it out load.

"Hello Overhaul, I know you must be a busy man, so I'll keep it short. I know where Eri is and if you help me, you can have her. If you agree you can bring two people with you and meet me at this location and time.

ERROR.
And on the back is the place and time of the meeting." Toya finished. "What's the plan boss." Mimic asked. "Well, we are going, if I can get my cure back and gain a ally it's a win-win." Overhaul said. "Chronostasis and Rappa are coming with me as well as Mimic inside a small I will have in my pocket." He finished. The three in name just nodded there head and with that they left out of the room.
TIMESKIP to time and place of the meeting
We can see Overhaul, Chronostasis, and Rappa get out of the car
What no one else knew was that Mimic was inside his boss's coat pocket , for if anything went wrong. As they was waiting a black and purple portal opened up to see AFO, Tomura Shigaraki, and a big black nomo. "When it is time to reopen the gate I will let you know." AFO said, then the 'gate' as he called it close up and it was gone. He than looked over and saw the three others standing there. "It seems like we weren't the only ones to get the summons to this meeting. AFO said with amusement in his voice, but it was hard to tell with the mask on his 'face?'. "It seems so." Overhaul said while walking over to him. He scanned them over and his eyes locked with the nomo. "The League of villains, I presume." Overhaul spoke. "So this is the monster that was known as the nomo." He continued. "Overhaul leader of the Yakuza and named after his quirk." AFO said back. Before they could continue there talk a huge portal had opened up and a man with green hair in a butler suit.