Ch.3 Training And Dating

Sorry I'm slow with posting I'm not good with making stories
From Arthur
After Jairo left
Izuku POV
When Jiro left I went back to working on a new weapon for training. Then when I got a idea and went to grab my phone and texted Jiro
Group chat name artists
Painter(Izuku): hey I wanting to know what school your going for
Rocker(Jiro): I'm trying for U.A why
Painter: want to train with me I'm trying for the same school
Rocker: sure sounds fun. Where at?
After I sent her the address and time to be there. I went back to the weapon I was making.
Time skip to tomorrow morning
I got ready and took my notebook and head to the beach( you all know the beach). When I got there I saw Jiro there already so I went up to her and we began cleaning up the trash and practice using our quirks. "Hey what's that thing?" She asked and points at my weapon. "I call it a Ink Blaster.

It shoots powerful pressured ink at people

It shoots powerful pressured ink at people. "She had stars in her eyes. I laugh at her and said. "I thought I was the only one with changing eyes, but do look cute." She started to blush and played with her earphones jacks and started to stutter when spoke. "S-shut up B-BAKA!" Which just made me laugh even. "Come on let's get back to training and maybe I take you on a date." I said which made her even more red. "O-ok." She was able to get out her mouth. Then we went back to training until noon.( they started training at 7am) Then just as I said I took Jiro on a date to a cafe that I go to often because it is very quiet and have great coffee as well. We talked for a little then I walked her home but before she went inside I gave her a kiss on her forehead causing her to to become a tomato which made me laugh. She stuttered Baka and started to open the door, but before she go in runs up to me and give me a quick peck on my lips and went to her door and said. "Bye Zuku." Then she quickly closed the door. 'She way to cute!' I shout in my head. Then I went home to eat dinner and sleep. After that for the next few months we been training and going on dates I even designed her hero costume for her.
9 months later

"Well how is the new design

"Well how is the new design." I asked. "IT IS AWESOME!" She had stars in her eyes as well. She was so cute, so I did what anyone would do and kiss her on the lips which caused her to turn red and puff of smoke form her head. "W-why d-did you-u do that?!" She stutter out. "We been dating for 4 months and you still can't handle a kiss on the lips, but it's okay I like how you act." "Shut up your my first boyfriend!" "Same." I said back. "Then how are you not embarrass or every get flustered?" "It my drawback of my quirk." I said while laughing. Then she just look at me than asked. "What is your drawback?" "Okay it's time to learn the truth about me. I been meaning to tell you so now or never. My drawback make emotionless." I said. She started to laugh and looked at me and said no really what is it. Then my eye changed but not like it would normally would they hd become white with black cat like pupils in them. She started to look serious when she saw this and became worried and asked. "Than what about the times you smile, the times you laugh and cry!?" She began to cry. "What about the times you said you love me!" She yelled so I hugged her while she cried in my chest. "I really do love you I don't have emotions but I can feel them and I feel warm inside anytime I'm with you, so I really do love you my little rockstar so please stop crying okay." She started to clam down some and asked a question. "If you don't have feelings how do you show emotions all the time?" "Well you know the ink I always have with me those are different each one have a different emotion in them, I use them to show feelings so I don't have my own feelings at all." "But you pick when to use them." She said back which made me smile and kiss her on the lips again. But she kissed back, so I use my tongue and made it into a French kiss. She tried to fight back but she couldn't so see went with it as well. When we stopped and separated with a bit of saliva coming out she then fainted in my arms with a blushing face and swirls in her eyes which made me laugh some so I put her on my back and take her to her house. When we got there she was still knocked out on my back so I knocked on the door and her mom let me in so I took her to her room and was going to leave but got stopped by her mom. She asked what happened. So I answer with. "Her first French kiss." Witch made her laugh and we said our goodbyes and left.
Time skip Izuku house after dinner
When I was in my room I was refill my emotional Ink for tomorrow witch will be the start of the U.A Exam so I went to sleep after I was done.

END