The Prince and the Delinquent (Urasora)

Pairings: Urata x Soraru (Main); Mafumafu x Sakata (Side Pair)
High School AU
Requested by DrinkTeaAlone

A/N: I hope this request was alright enough and that you like it ww Thank you for requesting ww Also, requests are closed now, I will still write the ones that I have accepted but I won't accept any other requests for a while again ww

*****

The student council president. Also knows as the popular prince of the school.

Those titles both belonged to a raven-haired male named Soraru.

Known for his looks and character, the student council president soon gained the title of a prince, being kind and polite to those around him.

Though he did keep his distance from most people and preferred to be alone but that only made him look "mysterious" and "cool".

Always capable, responsible, a perfectionist.

"Soraru-san~"

That's what people called him.

"Soraru-saaaan~"

Someone who was kind to everyone.

"Soraru-san? You ignoring me~?"

The one who was called the prince.

"Oh, I'm sorry~ Do you want me to call you your usual nickname? Ouji-sama?"

Hearing that nickname coming from the other male, Soraru felt his usual patience snapping in seconds as he sighed before answering.

"Jesus Christ, stop fucking following me, delinquent—", the raven-haired male demanded before closing his mouth again when he realized that he had once again slipped out his real character.

Quickly putting on a smile, in fear of other students seeing him like this, he stopped as he regained his composure.

"I mean- You should be going to class soon, Urata-kun. You wouldn't want to be late again, right? Arisugawa-sensei misses you in class again.", Soraru informed him, pressing his lips into a thin smile as he forced himself to be polite in front of the brunet.

"Again with this act? Even though I know about your secret already. But yes yes, I will go to class today.", Urata answered nodding with a smile as the older male looked at him surprised, his expression quickly changing back as soon as the brunet spoke his next words. "If you agree to meet me for lunch at the rooftop~"

"...Hah? Why would I do that?", the raven-haired male asked. "Well, I heard from a little bird that the teachers asked you to take care of me. Because you would get a good reward for it and all~ And I will even be nice enough to go to classes for you and behave if you listen to me.", the brunet explained as Soraru only listened, not saying anything for a while before sighing and nodding.

"Alright, if you say so. Then head to your class. But before that, fix that appearance of yours. Your shirt is too wide open and your hair is a mess.", the student council president pointed out as he didn't pay much mind to the brunet anymore, looking at his watch to see that he had five more minutes to get to his class.

"I shall be off then so see you later- ?!"

Letting out a yelp of surprise, Soraru suddenly felt himself getting pulled downwards by his tie, a hand pushing his head down as the raven-haired male felt his face heat up when he felt his tie getting loosened and some buttons getting unbuttoned, the hand on his head, ruffling his hair before the sudden force let him go again, leaving the student council president flustered and confused.